Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze says his integrity in question has been toughest part of the whole situation..

vCash

Freeze says his integrity in question has been toughest part of the whole situation..

Live look in from his press conference...

vCash
    This guy is the truest of psychopaths. The lack of empathy for his actions is boarderline Law and Order stuff.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I'm starting to believe we may not get the Jimmy Swaggart moment. Freeze may go down defiant and arrogant even after the firing and show cause.

vCash
    My left nut has more integrity than he does.

vCash
    He's going to play the victim from now on. He will never admit he did anything wrong.

vCash
    If I recall correctly, wasn't Brewer defiant and claimed he was the victim too? Seems to be a pattern with those cheating sum bitches.

vCash
    Did he have some integrity?

vCash
    Integrity; really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    I'm starting to believe we may not get the Jimmy Swaggart moment. Freeze may go down defiant and arrogant even after the firing and show cause.
    Yeah. Your not going to get remorse out of this one. He'll lie his ass off in a book in 5 years about how he did nothing wrong and the sheep will slop up every bit If it.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Your right nut will not be happy when he reads this.

vCash
    The scary bit is that he actually believes he didn't do anything wrong. He believes that he is just helping young men find their way on a spiritual life path. The "rules" are just in the way and don't matter. I honestly don't think he thinks that breaking silly rules are damaging to other people as long as they are advantageous to his interests.

vCash
    He thinks because he says all the right things, he is a good man. He's like the guy that gets plastered every night and runs around, then talks to the youth group at church on Sunday about making wise choices and not just being a Christian on Sunday. It just doesn't click in his head that he is NOT a good person, bc he and his "fans" have been telling him for so many years that he's a pure and Godly man. It's sickening to me.

And on another note, it would feel like a slap in my face if Dan Mullen had made millions each year lying to us and claiming to be someone he's not, and then once he's busted he continued to post tweets damn near daily showing how he's "blessed" to be back stage at all these concerts and rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous. But those Ole Miss suckers are still eating from his hand like a bunch of retarded brainwashed sheep

vCash
    Well we're talking a man that held a fake funeral for himself. The cat's been out the bag for a while that he's unhinged. The majority of their fanbase is unhinged though so they go together like peas and carrots.

vCash
    This human rodent just cant keep his mouth shut. He thinks that if he keeps yapping that he willsay the magical phrase that wns everyone over and makes things be the way tney used to be. Ths whole ordeal has train wreck written all over. He s melting before our very eyes. The people up there need to get this old boy some help before he hurts himself or somebody else.

vCash
    Someone needs to tell him no one's questioning his integrity at this point; it's long gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by codeDawg View Post
    The scary bit is that he actually believes he didn't do anything wrong. He believes that he is just helping young men find their way on a spiritual life path. The "rules" are just in the way and don't matter. I honestly don't think he thinks that breaking silly rules are damaging to other people as long as they are advantageous to his interests.
    Your point is well taken. But know we all do that same thing. We justify our favorite sportsmen and women's actions all the time. We willfully ignore our friends quirks and dramatize our enemies same quirks.

He's just surrounded by idiots who help him pretend his idiocy is normal.

I understand WHY he's so oblivious.

I just don't get why a true friend hasn't gotten to him to help him save his own butt. All he'd have to do is turn on them.

vCash
    Here's the truth as to why his integrity being questioned hurts him- because now he can't play that card anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Here's the truth as to why his integrity being questioned hurts him- because now he can't play that card anymore.
    Freeze is a narcissist to the definition. Today, I read that Freeze said the investigation is over and players are happy. Next he's gonna say the program is in High Cotton, Oh wait, only Freeze.
    Last edited by Corn Bread; 02-28-2017 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I'd rather your left nut be our HC than that beaver toothed jackass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    If I recall correctly, wasn't Brewer defiant and claimed he was the victim too? Seems to be a pattern with those cheating sum bitches.
    Yeah Billy boy was but hurt and even blamed the Chancellor for not backing him and it was 2nd time he was nailed