Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge Burger really doing his best to make nice.

Banned
    vCash

Huge Burger really doing his best to make nice.

His last few articles I've read, he is absolutely destroying Freeze and the outlook on the plantation. While today's article praises Mullen for his record and contract extension, he pretty much calls every recruit out by asking them WHY would you choose OM over State right now given everything that's going on!!

Now he has definitely set himself up for an "I told you so!" moment if Mullen doesn't take advantage of the situation, but I agree with him and am ok with that.

- We don't give those shitbirds clicks NO MATTER what. NO CL LINKS
    -Scooba
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-28-2017 at 12:07 PM.

vCash
    Not bad for that sorry ass water carrier.

He is right about the recruits. It does beg the question of future recruits, but the recent recruits too. Why would you have chosen OM with the sword hanging over their heads THIS year. I wonder?$$$$$

On a side note - anyone else how excited a number of the OM twitter brigade were that we extended Mullen?? They are 5-3 against Mullen - and the 3 will probably be vacated - and they were truly ecstatic. It's bizarre. They really think they "own" us with Mullen as HC.

vCash
    Again, they are trying to salvage their sports section. They bought everything Ole Miss sold them and have pissed on State for over a decade. They have come to the realization (late) that they have alienated an entire fan base and boarded a ship that is now sinking. I won't give a dime or a click to that shit paper. They made their bed. Lie in it, mother f**kers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Again, they are trying to salvage their sports section. They bought everything Ole Miss sold them and have pissed on State for over a decade. They have come to the realization (late) that they have alienated an entire fan base and boarded a ship that is now sinking. I won't give a dime or a click to that shit paper. They made their bed. Lie in it, mother f**kers.
    This exactly. As someone else has said the next edition of that rag that I buy will be the last one they are printing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Not bad for that sorry ass water carrier.

He is right about the recruits. It does beg the question of future recruits, but the recent recruits too. Why would you have chosen OM with the sword hanging over their heads THIS year. I wonder?$$$$$

On a side note - anyone else how excited a number of the OM twitter brigade were that we extended Mullen?? They are 5-3 against Mullen - and the 3 will probably be vacated - and they were truly ecstatic. It's bizarre. They really think they "own" us with Mullen as HC.
    Mullen will have seen their last 2 HCs fired and he's still at state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    This exactly. As someone else has said the next edition of that rag that I buy will be the last one they are printing.
    This. I nor my family will ever give them another cent

vCash
    Yup, follow the money. Funny how everyone wants to be your friend when your now where the money is.

The CL made a terrible decision to support the wrong side. Now that wrong side won't care for the next 5 years and the CL alienated the MSU fan base.

The CL made a bet that OM was where the money was but they choose poorly.

Screw em. Make them go out of business.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    What is this Clarion Ledger you speak of? I may remember reading something in an old history book of some ancient corrupt periodical that seemed to go by that name, but I haven't read anything of theirs in such a long time I figured they were long since out of business.

vCash
    Unfortunately, most of our fans will lap their shit up. We need to make a point to continue to not support them. They need us WAY more than we need them. I would recommend yahoo sports, genespage, 247, and hailstate for your college sports/MSU sports fix. All of those are more informative that the CL can even PRETEND to be.

vCash
    Well, if we could turn the tables completely, and have the CL on our side just like OM has had forever, it would only benefit State. However, we know that will never happen, so screw em.

Banned
    vCash
    Until the Clarion Ledger doesn't exist anymore and is a pile of ash don't link articles to them. Ever!!! **** that piece of shit newspaper

vCash
    Best decision I ever made was cancelling that rag. Haven't picked one up in years.

vCash
    If you want to pay for news then get you a subscription to Genespage or 247. They have some good, insightful articles. Plus...damn...we kind of owe it to Rosebowl.

vCash
    Exactly, don't give them a click. It's a Trap! (said in my best Admiral Ackbar voice).
    Last edited by maroonmania; 02-28-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I concur with what most on here have said about not reading that trash. Besides...think about this. Where did you hear that the 2nd/amended NOA was being put out? Where do you hear about so and so committing to State first? Where do you hear about anything related to MSU first? Where will you hear about Freeze being canned first? Answer= on any of the many message boards that are pro MSU. There is truly NO NEED for the Clarion-Loser any more. NONE. 17 those shitbird lovers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    What is this Clarion Ledger you speak of? I may remember reading something in an old history book of some ancient corrupt periodical that seemed to go by that name, but I haven't read anything of theirs in such a long time I figured they were long since out of business.
    Isn't that a Nashville rag?

vCash
    This all day long!!!! Don't want them on the Bulldog train, don't want them off the 9-over-3 Hugh-is-a-saint train!!!! Again, after all the CL has done to down MSU (with every waking breath), don't support them and let that rag die a miserable death.

vCash
    If you want to pay for news then get you a subscription to Genespage or 247. They have some good, insightful articles. Plus...damn...we kind of owe it to Rosebowl.
    I want to, but I'm waiting to see what Steve does with the website now that scout was purchased by CBS. I don't want to pay a subscription to scout only to have it taken down in 2 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Until the Clarion Ledger doesn't exist anymore and is a pile of ash don't link articles to them. Ever!!! **** that piece of shit newspaper
    I like this guy. It's still a rag. They carried their water for 4 years and now that the world has started hammering them the CL finally reports on it? Too little WAY too late. Tomorrow they're going to have a story about us landing in the moon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yup, follow the money. Funny how everyone wants to be your friend when your now where the money is.

The CL made a terrible decision to support the wrong side. Now that wrong side won't care for the next 5 years and the CL alienated the MSU fan base.

The CL made a bet that OM was where the money was but they choose poorly.

Screw em. Make them go out of business.
    And the crazy thing is that if they would have just remained neutral and covered all sports from a neutral point of view, they'd be welcomed with open arms. But they are who they are and there's too much water (or should I say Bulldog blood spilled by the CL) under the bridge for me to even spend another penny on them.

@#$% those shitbirds, too!!!