Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: Walking Dead getting boring

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,604
    vCash
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I will be pissed when Negan dies. He is the only one left with balls on the show.

    they kept the governor around, they'll keep Negan

  2. #22
    Senior Member Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,602
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Been a big fan but I'm starting to lose interest. The last couple of episodes since the midseason startup have been less than stellar for me.
    I swear if I see another man cry on TWD I am f*$#-ing done. It is so ridiculous. Nut up and ATTACK NEEGAN ALREADY GEEZ!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 03-20-2017 at 07:31 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,225
    vCash
    1100
    So Rosita saw Dwight right? There is no way Darryl got there that fast and Dwight has his crossbow. Does Dwight start a revolution inside the Saviors? Might be the thing that tips the scales. We are slowly dragging to the season ending showdown. All I have to say is they better not try that cliffhanger shit again. The last few episodes are already losing viewers but they could lose a lot of people if they try and pull that shit. I already have just watched it on DVR instead of live and I quit watching the Talking Dead.

  4. #24
    Senior Member starkvegasdawg34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    14,518
    vCash
    675
    These last two episodes better be balls to the wall. I actually fell asleep during this last episode. Something tells me they do try some kind of cliffhanger. Just what I am not sure since they did get so much backlash after this last one. Although, to be honest, it didn't bother me. This wasn't the first season with a cliff hanger. They had one at terminus when they were locked in the boxcar and Rick said they were screwing with the wrong people.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,225
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    These last two episodes better be balls to the wall. I actually fell asleep during this last episode. Something tells me they do try some kind of cliffhanger. Just what I am not sure since they did get so much backlash after this last one. Although, to be honest, it didn't bother me. This wasn't the first season with a cliff hanger. They had one at terminus when they were locked in the boxcar and Rick said they were screwing with the wrong people.
    I think the whole not knowing who died was a little different than the normal cliff hanger. They tried for the type of "Who shot JR?" excitement which did work for a while but I think people are getting tired of it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Jack Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    misippi
    Posts
    6,519
    vCash
    47491688
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    These last two episodes better be balls to the wall. I actually fell asleep during this last episode. Something tells me they do try some kind of cliffhanger. Just what I am not sure since they did get so much backlash after this last one. Although, to be honest, it didn't bother me. This wasn't the first season with a cliff hanger. They had one at terminus when they were locked in the boxcar and Rick said they were screwing with the wrong people.
    They bit off more then they could chew trying to set up this big alliance and battle with the saviors. They could have shorten it a good bit just by having all these episodes done in half by combining them. They did not have to develop all the characters like they did. They should have just cut to the chase. The comic book readers might care but the television watchers only, really only cares about Rick and his group. Who was really up set with the two kingdom characters that died last week? No one. We really only care what happens to Rick and his group.


    I think the Kingdom and those garbage kids are the dumbest thing ever on the show. This king crap is really ridiculous. The Hilltop and Alexandria makes sense. Even Negan and his Mafia way makes sense. I could see those communities taking shape like they did but who would follow a King in this day of age. I would have kicked his ass in front of everyone.

    You could like Rick and Negan, kick back, drink a beer with them, then go **** that leader of the garbage kids but that king seems like a pompous *****.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-21-2017 at 03:09 PM.

  7. #27
    Detriment
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,654
    vCash
    1100
    I'm syked about what Darryl does. Wanna see how his role plays out. I'm still in. He's always been my favorite. I like carol too . Wanna see negan get the shit beat out of him.

  8. #28
    Senior Member MagicDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    13462
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Been a big fan but I'm starting to lose interest. The last couple of episodes since the midseason startup have been less than stellar for me.
    When the COI meets I'm sure it will get interesting again.

  9. #29
    General Public Political Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    General Public
    Posts
    13,955
    vCash
    4548
    It's slow now. I'm losing interest. The big finale is going to be the start of the war and next season will be a whole year of war. I will say Neegan is too good to kill off this early, but they needed more of a punch this season. Guy bashes in Glen's head and then everyone went into a scared panic and then finally into a planning mode. I appreciate the need to be methodical for the story line, but it's drug out way too long.

  10. #30
    Detriment
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,654
    vCash
    1100
    I enjoyed the last episode. So just one more for this season?

  11. #31
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,225
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's slow now. I'm losing interest. The big finale is going to be the start of the war and next season will be a whole year of war. I will say Neegan is too good to kill off this early, but they needed more of a punch this season. Guy bashes in Glen's head and then everyone went into a scared panic and then finally into a planning mode. I appreciate the need to be methodical for the story line, but it's drug out way too long.
    It is like instead of being a show about zombies, they are trying to force this emotional moment in every scene.

  12. #32
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,112
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I enjoyed the last episode. So just one more for this season?
    Correct

  13. #33
    Detriment
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,654
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It is like instead of being a show about zombies, they are trying to force this emotional moment in every scene.
    It was never intended to be a show about zombies. A term never used in the movie btw.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,225
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    It was never intended to be a show about zombies. A term never used in the movie btw.
    Yes, they call them biters or walkers or whatever. I understand it is more about how humanity will react when society collapses but I guess that is why Frank Darabont left the show when he did. They seem to be turning it more into a soap opera than anything. I have begun to just wait for Negan to chew up the scene than anything else. I might be more depressed when Negan gets killed than almost anyone else. At least he isn't spending most of his time whining.

  15. #35
    Senior Member starkvegasdawg34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    14,518
    vCash
    675
    For those that watched last Sunday, did it sound like Negan had a mole in Alexandria? He mentioned to Sasha that a little bird told him Rick was up to no good. I don't think that would be Eugene, so that would mean a mole in the group. If I had to guess I would say Aaron's boyfriend. What say you?

  16. #36
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,225
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    For those that watched last Sunday, did it sound like Negan had a mole in Alexandria? He mentioned to Sasha that a little bird told him Rick was up to no good. I don't think that would be Eugene, so that would mean a mole in the group. If I had to guess I would say Aaron's boyfriend. What say you?
    I didn't think about that. It would be interesting if the boyfriend was just trying to save him and Aaron at the expense of everyone else. I guess I am not paying as close attention as I used to because I just thought he meant Eugene.

  17. #37
    Senior Member WSOPdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,451
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Yes, they call them biters or walkers or whatever. I understand it is more about how humanity will react when society collapses but I guess that is why Frank Darabont left the show when he did. They seem to be turning it more into a soap opera than anything. I have begun to just wait for Negan to chew up the scene than anything else. I might be more depressed when Negan gets killed than almost anyone else. At least he isn't spending most of his time whining.
    Know what you mean, Tbone. The scene where Negan tells Sasha she's got some "beach ball size lady nuts" was damn cool. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is doing a helluva job as Negan.
    "...we will do everything in our power to ensure that our university continues to be a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics."
    Ross Bdork Feb 22, 2017

  18. #38
    Detriment
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,654
    vCash
    1100
    That season finale kicked ass.

  19. #39
    Senior Member BulldogBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Maxyard
    Posts
    8,212
    vCash
    1640
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    That season finale kicked ass.
    Yep.

    I never liked the Garbage Pail Kids anyway. Lamest group in history of show.

    They lose.
    "Oxford, Mississippi: Ten square miles surrounded by reality." - AlmostPositive, 14 May 2016

  20. #40
    Detriment
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,654
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Yep.

    I never liked the Garbage Pail Kids anyway. Lamest group in history of show.

    They lose.
    I was hoping that lead bitch got shot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.