Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead getting boring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Walking Dead getting boring

Been a big fan but I'm starting to lose interest. The last couple of episodes since the midseason startup have been less than stellar for me.

vCash
    I agree. I am ready for the war already. This dragging it out is getting old.

vCash
    It is making for some slow episodes, but I think they are setting it up for an intense last couple episodes. I'm interested how they are going to approach oceanside to illicit their help when they have a shoot on sight philosophy.

vCash
    I have to admit that I was disappointed with this new group, the "Heapsters" or Scavengers. Just comes across as lame.... I mean..."Heapsters Lame. Show Slow. Action soon or bored."
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I have to admit that I was disappointed with this new group, the "Heapsters" or Scavengers. Just comes across as lame.... I mean..."Heapsters Lame. Show Slow. Action soon or bored."
    They may be building towards an epic season finale, although they said this season would have more action. This was what? The third episode? That only leaves 4 before the finale. I'm betting one or two more slow shows and then it picks up. The fight between the good guys and Negan may be two episodes long.

Who thinks Eugene is just playing Negan? I really can't see them turning him bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    They may be building towards an epic season finale, although they said this season would have more action. This was what? The third episode? That only leaves 4 before the finale. I'm betting one or two more slow shows and then it picks up. The fight between the good guys and Negan may be two episodes long.

Who thinks Eugene is just playing Negan? I really can't see them turning him bad.
    With Eugene it's hard to tell. Was he ever truly loyal or was he loyal because he felt safe. Negan tells him he doesn't have to be afraid anymore....and that's all Eugene has been looking for.

I don't mind a lot of build up to action. That's why I don't mind a lot of character development and back story before it all goes down in say, a war movie for instance. I just really think this new group is a stretch.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    With Eugene it's hard to tell. Was he ever truly loyal or was he loyal because he felt safe. Negan tells him he doesn't have to be afraid anymore....and that's all Eugene has been looking for.

I don't mind a lot of build up to action. That's why I don't mind a lot of character development and back story before it all goes down in say, a war movie for instance. I just really think this new group is a stretch.
    Yeah, I wasn't too crazy about the new group. Guess they need as many groups as possible to go against Negan. By my count we now have 4 groups. Hopefully, they won't bring in any more this late in the game.

vCash
    Yeah, I wasn't too crazy about the new group. Guess they need as many groups as possible to go against Negan. By my count we now have 4 groups. Hopefully, they won't bring in any more this late in the game.
    Also the new group is just weird. It is almost like they tried to create a MadMax group since we are in the apocalypse.

vCash
    To think this show used to be great is sad

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    To think this show used to be great is sad
    It went down like a plane that just lost all of its engines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    It went down like a plane that just lost all of its engines.
    It seems to be losing steam quick. The last few episodes, my wife and I have been watching it while we mess around with our Ipads. We have loved this show and went on 2 of the Walking Dead tours where they shot the show. Now we almost watch it out of habit more than anything else.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It seems to be losing steam quick. The last few episodes, my wife and I have been watching it while we mess around with our Ipads. We have loved this show and went on 2 of the Walking Dead tours where they shot the show. Now we almost watch it out of habit more than anything else.
    I quit watching right after the first episode this season and it seems like the only reason I watched the three previous out of habit. If you watched the previous, you have seen the new season other than a few new faces. If you haven't watched it, I suggest Black Sails.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    I quit watching right after the first episode this season and it seems like the only reason I watched the three previous out of habit. If you watched the previous, you have seen the new season other than a few new faces. If you haven't watched it, I suggest Black Sails.
    I have seen every episode of Walking Dead. We watched season 1 of Fear the Walking Dead but quit watching in Season 2 when they were on the boat. The dumb girl was giving away their location but we just didn't really like any of the people so we quite watching. Is it worth picking back up? Too much other shit on tv that I like. I have watched Black Sails a little so I might pick it back up and talk my wife into watching it. At least the chicks are hot and occasionally naked.

vCash
    Looks like they are setting up for a big fight which will take place next season. Three more Sundays and it over for a while.

Banned
    vCash
    I thought the last episode was ok. I'm gonna ride it out.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Agreed. I feel like I am watching a damn soap opera.
    No Signature

vCash
    I haven't seen this week's episode and normally we would have watched it as soon as we could. Instead of watching it first thing, we have actually watched the BBC Planet Earth 2 episodes. I will probably watch it tomorrow. It is definitely more soap opera than zombie show now. A lot of what made it awesome isn't the same now. I seem to be pulling for Negan just because he seems a lot more interesting.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I haven't seen this week's episode and normally we would have watched it as soon as we could. Instead of watching it first thing, we have actually watched the BBC Planet Earth 2 episodes. I will probably watch it tomorrow. It is definitely more soap opera than zombie show now. A lot of what made it awesome isn't the same now. I seem to be pulling for Negan just because he seems a lot more interesting.
    I will be pissed when Negan dies. He is the only one left with balls on the show.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I will be pissed when Negan dies. He is the only one left with balls on the show.
    I don't think they kill him. If they follow the comics at all he will be taken prisoner by Rick's group and eventually become a half-willing ally against the whisperers next season.

vCash
    I don't think they kill him. If they follow the comics at all he will be taken prisoner by Rick's group and eventually become a half-willing ally against the whisperers next season.
    I think they are going to continue with the comic book line. The second half of the season we will start to see the Whisperers.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 04-03-2017 at 12:38 PM.