Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead getting boring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I will be pissed when Negan dies. He is the only one left with balls on the show.

they kept the governor around, they'll keep Negan

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Been a big fan but I'm starting to lose interest. The last couple of episodes since the midseason startup have been less than stellar for me.
    I swear if I see another man cry on TWD I am f*$#-ing done. It is so ridiculous. Nut up and ATTACK NEEGAN ALREADY GEEZ!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 03-20-2017 at 08:31 PM.

vCash
    So Rosita saw Dwight right? There is no way Darryl got there that fast and Dwight has his crossbow. Does Dwight start a revolution inside the Saviors? Might be the thing that tips the scales. We are slowly dragging to the season ending showdown. All I have to say is they better not try that cliffhanger shit again. The last few episodes are already losing viewers but they could lose a lot of people if they try and pull that shit. I already have just watched it on DVR instead of live and I quit watching the Talking Dead.

vCash
    These last two episodes better be balls to the wall. I actually fell asleep during this last episode. Something tells me they do try some kind of cliffhanger. Just what I am not sure since they did get so much backlash after this last one. Although, to be honest, it didn't bother me. This wasn't the first season with a cliff hanger. They had one at terminus when they were locked in the boxcar and Rick said they were screwing with the wrong people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    These last two episodes better be balls to the wall. I actually fell asleep during this last episode. Something tells me they do try some kind of cliffhanger. Just what I am not sure since they did get so much backlash after this last one. Although, to be honest, it didn't bother me. This wasn't the first season with a cliff hanger. They had one at terminus when they were locked in the boxcar and Rick said they were screwing with the wrong people.
    I think the whole not knowing who died was a little different than the normal cliff hanger. They tried for the type of "Who shot JR?" excitement which did work for a while but I think people are getting tired of it.

vCash
    They bit off more then they could chew trying to set up this big alliance and battle with the saviors. They could have shorten it a good bit just by having all these episodes done in half by combining them. They did not have to develop all the characters like they did. They should have just cut to the chase. The comic book readers might care but the television watchers only, really only cares about Rick and his group. Who was really up set with the two kingdom characters that died last week? No one. We really only care what happens to Rick and his group.

I think the Kingdom and those garbage kids are the dumbest thing ever on the show. This king crap is really ridiculous. The Hilltop and Alexandria makes sense. Even Negan and his Mafia way makes sense. I could see those communities taking shape like they did but who would follow a King in this day of age. I would have kicked his ass in front of everyone.

You could like Rick and Negan, kick back, drink a beer with them, then go **** that leader of the garbage kids but that king seems like a pompous *****.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-21-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm syked about what Darryl does. Wanna see how his role plays out. I'm still in. He's always been my favorite. I like carol too . Wanna see negan get the shit beat out of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Been a big fan but I'm starting to lose interest. The last couple of episodes since the midseason startup have been less than stellar for me.
    When the COI meets I'm sure it will get interesting again.

vCash
    It's slow now. I'm losing interest. The big finale is going to be the start of the war and next season will be a whole year of war. I will say Neegan is too good to kill off this early, but they needed more of a punch this season. Guy bashes in Glen's head and then everyone went into a scared panic and then finally into a planning mode. I appreciate the need to be methodical for the story line, but it's drug out way too long.

Banned
    vCash
    I enjoyed the last episode. So just one more for this season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's slow now. I'm losing interest. The big finale is going to be the start of the war and next season will be a whole year of war. I will say Neegan is too good to kill off this early, but they needed more of a punch this season. Guy bashes in Glen's head and then everyone went into a scared panic and then finally into a planning mode. I appreciate the need to be methodical for the story line, but it's drug out way too long.
    It is like instead of being a show about zombies, they are trying to force this emotional moment in every scene.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I enjoyed the last episode. So just one more for this season?
    Correct

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It is like instead of being a show about zombies, they are trying to force this emotional moment in every scene.
    It was never intended to be a show about zombies. A term never used in the movie btw.

vCash
    It was never intended to be a show about zombies. A term never used in the movie btw.
    Yes, they call them biters or walkers or whatever. I understand it is more about how humanity will react when society collapses but I guess that is why Frank Darabont left the show when he did. They seem to be turning it more into a soap opera than anything. I have begun to just wait for Negan to chew up the scene than anything else. I might be more depressed when Negan gets killed than almost anyone else. At least he isn't spending most of his time whining.

vCash
    For those that watched last Sunday, did it sound like Negan had a mole in Alexandria? He mentioned to Sasha that a little bird told him Rick was up to no good. I don't think that would be Eugene, so that would mean a mole in the group. If I had to guess I would say Aaron's boyfriend. What say you?

vCash
    For those that watched last Sunday, did it sound like Negan had a mole in Alexandria? He mentioned to Sasha that a little bird told him Rick was up to no good. I don't think that would be Eugene, so that would mean a mole in the group. If I had to guess I would say Aaron's boyfriend. What say you?
    I didn't think about that. It would be interesting if the boyfriend was just trying to save him and Aaron at the expense of everyone else. I guess I am not paying as close attention as I used to because I just thought he meant Eugene.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Yes, they call them biters or walkers or whatever. I understand it is more about how humanity will react when society collapses but I guess that is why Frank Darabont left the show when he did. They seem to be turning it more into a soap opera than anything. I have begun to just wait for Negan to chew up the scene than anything else. I might be more depressed when Negan gets killed than almost anyone else. At least he isn't spending most of his time whining.
    Know what you mean, Tbone. The scene where Negan tells Sasha she's got some "beach ball size lady nuts" was damn cool. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is doing a helluva job as Negan.

Banned
    vCash
    That season finale kicked ass.

vCash
    That season finale kicked ass.
    Yep.

I never liked the Garbage Pail Kids anyway. Lamest group in history of show.

They lose.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Yep.

I never liked the Garbage Pail Kids anyway. Lamest group in history of show.

They lose.
    I was hoping that lead bitch got shot.