Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: IT'S HERE -- Freeze to Resign in the Morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I got seriously trolled, I apologize! After reading this thread at lunchtime, I jumped over to nafoom to see what they were saying. There was a thread saying "press conference at the Manning Center 3:00 pm" and I jumped back over here and posted the quote above before my lunchtime was over. Now that nafoom thread has disappeared and some a$$hat is on nafoom bragging about his trolling. I am very sorry for jumping on the moment and I apologize to every member of this fine board.
    It's ok. Childish BS like this is literally all they have left. Pity them and laugh at them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    It's ok. Childish BS like this is literally all they have left. Pity them and laugh at them.
    Thanks Vegas.

vCash
    Its going to happen as a result of the NCAA deal. They know it. No coach is making it thru failure to monitor and LOIC without at least a lengthy suspension. Throw in the fact OM lied to NCAA. Rev. Freeze is about to be sacrificed Old Testament style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    My question why did he not go to Ole Miss? He chose USM over Ole Miss. That should tell you something.
    Uhhh, Luke played at OM
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    think he was talking about Freeze

vCash
    Somehow the bearsharts have convinced themselves that this troll job has discredited Steve. The way their minds work is simply astounding

vCash
    Trolling with what would be a positive step for the program shows you how stupid they are... we should hope that freeze sticks around as long as possible and let the COI fire him permanently from coaching anything.

vCash
    75% of us didn't even believe this was happening today, but okay... "you showed us". LOL!!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Childish BS like this is why they are in the trouble they are in. Kids trying to run an athletic program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Somehow the bearsharts have convinced themselves that this troll job has discredited Steve. The way their minds work is simply astounding
    LOL at C34 got em' too! Then they got 2 real NOAs. Lmao.

That's a serious bunch of hard ballers over there!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon Wizardry View Post
    Trolling with what would be a positive step for the program shows you how stupid they are... we should hope that freeze sticks around as long as possible and let the COI fire him permanently from coaching anything.
    It really is a clown show with Bjork and Freeze. They can't help but make things worse for themselves, almost on a daily basis.

vCash
    It's a distraction tactics guys. They wanted us to quit talking about the affair rumors so they threw this out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    LOL at C34 got em' too! Then they got 2 real NOAs. Lmao.

That's a serious bunch of hard ballers over there!!!
    I would really like to know what a psychiatrist would diagnose them with. It'd be an interesting case study for sure

vCash

I'd go with

I would really like to know what a psychiatrist would diagnose them with. It'd be an interesting case study for sure
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder with delusions of grandeur

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    He obviously delayed resignation a day or two just to show that the ED thread was wrong. **
    Doesn't have the dam built yet.

vCash
    Egotistical elitest pricks with a healthy dose of immaturity and low self esteem.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Egotistical elitest pricks with a healthy dose of immaturity and low self esteem.
    With two heaping portions of little man syndrome and penis envy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's a distraction tactics guys. They wanted us to quit talking about the affair rumors so they threw this out.
    So have the Hugh Freeze rumors on the affair been confirmed or is it still just rumor? Not saying it's impossible but it seems highly unlikely that a coach that has built his rep on being a preacher would screw a hair stylist at a beauty salon in Oxford and endanger everything he has built. That seems incredibly stupid. Even for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    75% of us didn't even believe this was happening today, but okay... "you showed us". LOL!!
    That ^^^^ is exactly why I didn't post or comment about this crap when it was announced -- just seemed too good to be true. If it happens, great, but if it not, why not take a wait-and-see approach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    So have the Hugh Freeze rumors on the affair been confirmed or is it still just rumor? Not saying it's impossible but it seems highly unlikely that a coach that has built his rep on being a preacher would screw a hair stylist at a beauty salon in Oxford and endanger everything he has built. That seems incredibly stupid. Even for him.
    A wise man once told me that " A hard pecker ain't got no conscience "

'