Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: IT'S HERE -- Freeze to Resign in the Morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    They've got Matt Luke. Bearing the first and last name of apostles, how could he possibly go wrong?! LMAO That plus camping out in Reed's driveway everyday (against NCAA rules!) and orchestrating the hat toss - he's tailor made for Ole Miss.

He would be 100% the most OLE MISS coach ever. He's a bigger fan than the average spirit poster and a cheesey goof ball to boot.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Looking like a troll job. Folks, realize UNM fans are desperate to discredit the sources who have successfully exposed their deceit and cheating. Don't be too eager to post stuff you hear unless it's backed by a credible source, or at least offer a caveat in your post that your source may not be credible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Looking like a troll job. Folks, realize UNM fans are desperate to discredit the sources who have successfully exposed their deceit and cheating. Don't be too eager to post stuff you hear unless it's backed by a credible source, or at least offer a caveat in your post that your source may not be credible.
    Yeah. Lots of crap being thrown around right now for sure. Hard to separate the crap from the legitimate info. However, if people have something to post that could be from a credible source just caviat it and explain that's is simply a rumor until proven otherwise. Happens all the time and when someth thing of this scale blows up, it's going to be crazier than usual.

vCash
    Sad part is they think these kinds of shenanigans help their case or something. At the end of the day no matter the shit they pull IT is still coming. There is NOTHING they can do to stop it.

vCash
    Guess the bears are laughing their asses off. Yeah, you really got us. This more than makes up for the fact your program is about to be reamed out and all but dismantled. I guess having your program and school the laughing stock of college football is worth it because, by golly, you made people think there was a press conference this afternoon. Dumbasses.

Banned
    vCash
    They're still neck deep in shit with 55-20 tattooed to their foreheads. What a pu$$ified troll job.

Shitbirds.

vCash
    In some ways I hope the idiot doesn't resign and is somehow retained as head coach (though I don't see how he could be with LOIC and a highly probable show cause). Without dirty money he can't recruit and without bought high caliber players he can't coach UM to the mid-tier seasons he has been so far. He will be a lame duck coach and UM will be a guaranteed win every year for a decade. Hell, you see the impact that just the possibility of sanctions has had on him and his program...

On the other hand...if he leaves you never know what coach may show up. May be their next Tubbs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    He would be 100% the most OLE MISS coach ever. He's a bigger fan than the average spirit poster and a cheesey goof ball to boot.
    My question why did he not go to Ole Miss? He chose USM over Ole Miss. That should tell you something.

vCash
    If HF was resigning he should do it on a Friday to avoid news cycles...although they released that weird video on a Wednesday giving us two days to discuss...whatever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    My question why did he not go to Ole Miss? He chose USM over Ole Miss. That should tell you something.
    So did Hugh Freeze.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    In some ways I hope the idiot doesn't resign and is somehow retained as head coach (though I don't see how he could be with LOIC and a highly probable show cause). Without dirty money he can't recruit and without bought high caliber players he can't coach UM to the mid-tier seasons he has been so far. He will be a lame duck coach and UM will be a guaranteed win every year for a decade. Hell, you see the impact that just the possibility of sanctions has had on him and his program...

On the other hand...if he leaves you never know what coach may show up. May be their next Tubbs.
    I agree with you. I want Freeze to stay.

I think I'm in the minority but I think Freeze coaches next year but that will be it. Of course I think he will get a show cause and that's starting to become obvious to even the Ole Miss beat writers. But the reason I think he coaches them next year is because I imagine that based off of their actions they are going to appeal the show cause.

Again I may be misunderstanding the process because I'm no NCAA rules expert but unless you can't appeal a show cause or you can't coach while appealing one I think he comes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Luke went to Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHastings View Post
    He gone. Will be made official tomorrow.
    Can somebody just delete this thread already?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hell no. It's not over til we decide it is!

Lol

vCash
    This is just like when they trolled us with the fake NOA because they thought there was no investigation. Then the real NOA(s) came out. It's gonna be funny when freeze does resign after this troll job.
    Or "axed" to resign in Croomlike fashion.
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 02-27-2017 at 06:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Hell no. It's not over til we decide it is!

Lol
    WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR???

HELL NO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    He's in hot rocks now!

Smoot, they received the NOA prior to the day of the video. The clock on the 90 days started a week or so ago. COI hearing will be in June, which leaves them another 3 months to hand down penalties.
    Unless they get a 3rd letter between now and the COI ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Nafoom is saying press conference at the Manning Center 3:00pm.
    I got seriously trolled, I apologize! After reading this thread at lunchtime, I jumped over to nafoom to see what they were saying. There was a thread saying "press conference at the Manning Center 3:00 pm" and I jumped back over here and posted the quote above before my lunchtime was over. Now that nafoom thread has disappeared and some a$$hat is on nafoom bragging about his trolling. I am very sorry for jumping on the moment and I apologize to every member of this fine board.

vCash
    He obviously delayed resignation a day or two just to show that the ED thread was wrong. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree with you. I want Freeze to stay.

I think I'm in the minority but I think Freeze coaches next year but that will be it. Of course I think he will get a show cause and that's starting to become obvious to even the Ole Miss beat writers. But the reason I think he coaches them next year is because I imagine that based off of their actions they are going to appeal the show cause.

Again I may be misunderstanding the process because I'm no NCAA rules expert but unless you can't appeal a show cause or you can't coach while appealing one I think he comes back.
    I think everybody in Oxfart is hoping Freeze stays. Bound to be an economic boon for them, I'm sure over the last 5 years the NCAA has spent a lot of money there, which will continue as long as Freeze is there.