Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IT'S HERE -- Freeze to Resign in the Morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    So is this NCAA related or his pecker?
    Or both?
    My guess is some of both plus the 5-7 season with an Egg Bowl beat down at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    Some crazy shit going around on FB tonight. Could get ugly tomorrow.
    About?

vCash
    nm
    Last edited by Johnson85; 02-27-2017 at 11:56 AM.

vCash
    After the Cliff Notes video the NCAA may have called and said we aren't dropping the LOIC no matter what you present to us in your defense. At that point Vitter may have told Hugh to find a sword to fall on.

vCash
    A few days ago the 3-stooges were locking arms at the press conference. If there's been this big of a swing, there's only 2 things that could've caused it. One of those rumors I posted here the other day. The other hasn't been released yet, but if he steps down tomorrow, it'll be time to share that too.

This "war" they've declared on State isn't really going their way so far...

vCash
    I'm hearing a confirmation on this as well.

vCash
    Interesting if true. He was at their baseball game today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    A few days ago the 3-stooges were locking arms at the press conference. If there's been this big of a swing, there's only 2 things that could've caused it. One of those rumors I posted here the other day. The other hasn't been released yet, but if he steps down tomorrow, it'll be time to share that too.

Now this gets my attention.

vCash
    shitbird

vCash

They will wake up one morning very soon to find we are the least of their troubles. This is just anger now. Misplaced. Wrong target. I suspect they will soon eat their own.

vCash
    I heard it this morning around 7:30 from a very well-connected alumnus of Ole Miss. However I couldn't get a feel from him on if he was serious or just trying to mess with me. So I'll guess we will have to wait and see.

Archimedes
    vCash

Would you happen to be referring to the ms law that says a coach can't sway a athlete to a certain agent? Protecting mommy-gate

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Would you happen to be referring to the ms law that says a coach can't sway a athlete to a certain agent? Protecting mommy-gate
    Different kind of mommy gate

vCash
    Who's fault will it be that freeze had an affair? They've already blamed Lewis for all the allegations and loafers for their whores, I mean hostesses. Who will they blame for this one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    So Hey Hugh is sacrificing all the money left in his contract in order to save face?

Eh, I don't think so. Unless....he knows he's getting a show cause and wouldn't get the money anyway.
    He will still get money his buy out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Won't he still get the show cause, despite resigning, though?
    Either way he is going to be toxin for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Who's fault will it be that freeze had an affair? They've already blamed Lewis for all the allegations and loafers for their whores, I mean hostesses. Who will they blame for this one?
    It's all part of Dan Mullen's diabolical plan to destroy them.**

vCash
    @jackie Sherrill tweets. "Hugh's got a press conference". - old farts get that attempt at humor.

Banned
    vCash
    Juicy. I love rumors where you really don't have to wait long before finding out if they are legit or BS.

vCash
    Or maybe some of the big boys realized they're screwed and his future effectiveness has been rendered nil.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***