Thread: Mike Bianchi/Orlando Sentinel

vCash

Mike Bianchi/Orlando Sentinel

Don't know how to link it but he wrote a short piece on the best non-hire in U of Florida history:Hugh Freeze.

vCash
    We are not the only ones who recognize Rebel delusion.

"Many Ole Miss fans objected when I originally wrote why Foley didn’t pursue Freeze after he fired Will Muschamp and before he hired Jim McElwain. Rebels fans were actually delusional enough to believe Freeze turned down the Gators when in actuality Foley never pursued Freeze because he knew the Ole Miss coach would soon be neck-deep in NCAA violations."
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Don't know how to link it but he wrote a short piece on the best non-hire in U of Florida history:Hugh Freeze.
    I said at the time, with 100% certainty, Freeze was never offered the job.

He milked that for money and publicity.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    OM got Sexton'd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    OM got Sexton'd
    Yep another Hugh lie, claiming he turned them down
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    This is why I want him to stay as head coach.....and yes, I know that's 99.9% not going to happen. But did you notice how he portrayed Freeze? "Shady" Hugh Freeze... every time they are on tv, every time he is interviewed, evertime anything OM related is in the public eye, the term shady, rogue, dishonest, and cheater will either be attached by word or thought.

Once he's gone,OM will be looked at as having put all of this in the past and now moving forward. I don't want any of this put in the past or see them moving forward.