who is bo bounds co host?

guy who slurs his words often

never hear his name mentioned

vCash
    I think you are referring to Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I think you are referring to Jackson.
    Yep. Jackson. He can sometimes make it hard to listen to.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    If you listen Jackson is all in on MSU, I think he went to MSU at some point. He's a young guy maybe 24-25, but in a way to keep his job, he gives TSUN Hell.

vCash

I think that dude is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    If you listen Jackson is all in on MSU, I think he went to MSU at some point. He's a young guy maybe 24-25, but in a way to keep his job, he gives TSUN Hell.
    Keep doing what yor doing jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak View Post
    Is that KoJackson?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Must be a long time since I listened. I would've sworn Jackson was a Bear. He slobbed on that Bear knob pretty good circa 2013.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    guy who slurs his words often

never hear his name mentioned
    His name is Jackson and apparently his normal voice sounds like that of a drunk man.

vCash
    He's difficult to listen to. Seems like if he wanted to be in radio or broadcasting he'd learn to innunciate and articulate just a bit.
    Sounds worse in the afternoon.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Must be a long time since I listened. I would've sworn Jackson was a Bear. He slobbed on that Bear knob pretty good circa 2013.
    He was at State when my brother was there a few years ago. He is no fan of ole miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    He's difficult to listen to. Seems like if he wanted to be in radio or broadcasting he'd learn to innunciate and articulate just a bit.
    Sounds worse in the afternoon.
    I didn't mean that to me his voice was particularly hard to listen to or anything. It just seemed to me that he overdid the "fairness" to Ole Miss like so many (now that I know he is) State media types do. He definitely did not buy into 2014 Dak until after LSU. He just always (back then, I haven't listened as much in the last two years) seemed the typical media type that pushed po' lil' Mititipi 'tate line.

vCash
    I think his name is Jackson Meadows. I love listening to him, except he sounds like he just woke up with a cat crapped in his mouth hangover. When he's with the rebels he has no fear of getting under their skin with the timely one or two word blurt...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    I think his name is Jackson Meadows. I love listening to him, except he sounds like he just woke up with a cat crapped in his mouth hangover. When he's with the rebels he has no fear of getting under their skin with the timely one or two word blurt...
    wq

Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    wq

Thank you
    You're quite welcome! And He Gone! Tomorrow morning radio should be glorious...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I didn't mean that to me his voice was particularly hard to listen to or anything. It just seemed to me that he overdid the "fairness" to Ole Miss like so many (now that I know he is) State media types do. He definitely did not buy into 2014 Dak until after LSU. He just always (back then, I haven't listened as much in the last two years) seemed the typical media type that pushed po' lil' Mititipi 'tate line.
    Dude, Jackson wasn't even on the show for class of 2013 or Dak at LSU... You have your mind made up he's some kind of OM apologist for reasons that aren't even factualy accurate.

And just to clarify, he's not a cohost, he's the the show's producer.