Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now in custody : Alex Bridges Deaton for Aggravated Assault & Murder

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

Now in custody : Alex Bridges Deaton for Aggravated Assault & Murder

*Edit * He was captured Wed morning. - Scooba

Guys, I'm going to sticky this until he gets captured. A national BOLO "Be on the Lookout" has been issued for 28 year old Alex Bridges Deaton from Rankin County. He is wanted on aggravated assault and murder charges for one dead body found, his girlfriend. He is driving a White GMC Acadia with Mississippi Nurses Foundation tag F396 NF which actually belonged to his now-deceased girlfriend. Deaton stands 5' 9", 170 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes. If you see him, or the vehicle, DO NOT APPROACH OR ATTEMPT TO MAKE CONTACT. He is considered armed and dangerous. Contact the authorities if you see him, and there is a possible cash reward for any information leading to his arrest.

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-01-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    A second body? Where was that? Is that something new while he's on the run?

The lady that he shot in the butt while she was jogging is fine.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    A second body? Where was that? Is that something new while he's on the run?

The lady that he shot in the butt while she was jogging is fine.
    I guess I misread the article. My bad.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    I guess I misread the article. My bad.
    Remember this was at 5am. She said the guy passed her a couple of times. My guess is that he panicked and got to overthinking things, figuring she might I.D. the only vehicle passing at that time of morning once the murder was discovered. Then he made a very amateur attempt to silence somebody that wasn't even aware of what had happened.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Archimedes
    vCash
    The murder at the church in neshoba is the 2nd dead body

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shit he killed someone in Neshoba too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Shit he killed someone in Neshoba too?
    My wife knew the lady at the church. She was on the phone and told the person she was talking to that she'd call them back. Somebody was driving up to the church. Then of course she never called back. Whoever did it did not steal a thing from the church. Don't know if it is related.

vCash
    UPDATE: Alex Deaton was last seen in Oklahoma. Please keep spreading the word

vCash
    Not making light of this by no means, but this Dude looks just like Yancy Porter.
    Hope they catch him and hang him on site.

vCash
    Dumped original car, carjacked another car in Mew Mexico. Shot another man, woman got away.
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/34631...ico-carjacking

vCash
    Bryan Bailey

DANGEROUS FUGITIVE ALEX DEATON IS SPOTTED IN NEW MEXICO WHILE COMMITTING A VIOLENT CARJACKING

Alex Deaton has been spotted near Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has abandoned the white GMC Acadia and has carjacked a couple. The couple was able to escape but the male victims did sustain a gunshot wound. Alex Deaton escaped the area in a Honda passenger car. A detailed press release will be posted as soon as additional information is received. The thin blue line partnered with the public and the media is closing in!

vCash
    This dude is gonna go down in a shootout with cops. That or turn the gun on himself. It'll be ugly.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    This dude is gonna go down in a shootout with cops. That or turn the gun on himself. It'll be ugly.
    He told his mom in a text early Saturday morning he wasn't going to be taken alive.

vCash
    BREAKING: Ellsworth County S.O. (KS) confirm that Alex Deaton has been taken into custody after a high speed chase ending along I-70.

vCash
    I know we don't usually link the CL, but i am because this isn't sports related.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...king/98567484/

vCash
    Hey asshole. Enjoy being raped in the shower for the rest of your miserable worthless life. I hope your cellmate is hung like John Holmes and has the same likes as Jeffrey Dahmer.

vCash
    Geez. He stole 2 cars besides the original one (which he stole license plates and swapped out sometime) and shot 2 more people including one in critical condition.

vCash
    Shame he didn't shoot himself...
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Shame they captured him and he didn't commit suicide or they have to kill him. He'll waste taxpayer money for life now.