Thread: Is Leo Lewis going to go down as the next Smoot?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

Is Leo Lewis going to go down as the next Smoot?

Let's be honest here, I haven't seen the Bears get this worked up over a player at MSU since Boobie. But he has taken it to another level and has elevated himself to Smoot levels in my mind. The guy is welcoming the trolls and throwing shade just over and over again.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Leo Lewis is a legend in the making.

vCash
    Bears are just throwing any and everything at anybody near their situation to divert attention. Leo is handling it a lot better than I would.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Here's hoping Leo has the game of his LIFE in Egg Bowl 2017

vCash
    I assume most of these bearshart trolls have a brain. Which leads me to believe they have enough sense to realize the voicemail/video/recording (whichever it is ive lost track) is a lie. They are willingly choosing to be stupid. I have no sympathy for that.

vCash
    He's a five star in my book.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Shea Shea is going to transfer just so he doesn't have to step on the field against a motivated Leo!

vCash
    Smoot was one of the best players in the country when he played. If LL can elevate his play on the field to match smoot, then I'll agree. I think LL is certainly capable too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawggoneit View Post
    Shea Shea is going to transfer just so he doesn't have to step on the field against a motivated Leo!
    Please explain the "RULES" for transferring.....
    I was told shea shea's parents were living rent free on the coast in an alums house????
    Since bunky took the red shirt off and he played those games is he eligible to transfer?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Please explain the "RULES" for transferring.....
    I was told shea shea's parents were living rent free on the coast in an alums house????
    Since bunky took the red shirt off and he played those games is he eligible to transfer?
    As long as you have a year of eligibility, you can transfer.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner