Thread: Keep this in mind......

vCash

Keep this in mind......

This is the worst case in NCAA history. The NCAA knows how deep this goes. So when you start speculating about possible sanctions, you better be on he HIGH end. It's out of the 30 Scholly range by a long shot according to the penalty matrix. This program is closer to the Death Penalty than they are a slap on the wrist.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Also keep in mind with regards to NOA2, we've only heard what Ole Miss wanted us to hear.

Ole Miss grossly understated NOA1 and I expect they did the same with NOA2.

vCash
    You are exactly right!! This is going to be the gold standard of NCAA penalty cases when done.

Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Also keep in mind with regards to NOA2, we've only heard what Ole Miss wanted us to hear.

Ole Miss grossly understated NOA1 and I expect they did the same with NOA2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    You are exactly right!! This is going to be the gold standard of NCAA penalty cases when done.
    And if this doesn't become the gold standard for penalty cases going forward, then the NCAA's penalty matrix is null and void, and the NCAA proves how irrelevant they are.

vCash
    I agree 100%. I am sure the NCAA did their due diligence to get this right. I expect the reality phaze to hit OM really hard in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    And if this doesn't become the gold standard for penalty cases going forward, then the NCAA's penalty matrix is null and void, and the NCAA proves how irrelevant they are.

vCash
    If OM isn't a repeat violator who is?

Normal means and methods have not worked with them. The NCAA must take away the "privilege" of playing intercollegiate football until the power brokers at OM become serious about following the rules that the other member institutions have set forth. That is how you deal with a spoiled entitled impetuous child and that is how you must deal with OM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I think this is the reason they specifically mentioned continuing to be a member of the SECin the hostage video. They are ****ed, and the DP is on the table.

vCash
    I'm not predicting the DP by any means but personally I think it's the only thing that will get their attention. They have proved time and again that they will not stop. 60 schollies over 5 years. So what? These fools will try to devise some way to pay players to walk on. Need 30 athletes on team but no schollies available? Just find 30 friends of the programs willing to pay a kid's way through college. They're out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a bunch of players suddenly walk on at Ole Miss 'cause of that beautiful campus and they just couldn't imagine going anywhere else. And then the Beardsharks will act all indignant when anything is implied that it's not on the level.

NCAA.... kill this freakin' program that has made the ultimate mockery of college athletics and teabagged you, their conference, their state, and every member institution while doing it.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    At this point they would probably fare better with the DP than a 10 year probabyion, 2+ year bowl ban and 40-50 scholly a lost over 5 yrs. seems to me a 2 yr DP would almost be easier to come back from.

vCash
    Rumor is that CHF name shows up 30 times in the amended letter.

vCash
    Can the AD be charged in the NOA, or by the NCAA? Talk about LOIC!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Holy crap, I wanna see that NOA!!! If true and Vitter hasn't shown Freeze the door yet, then their lack of contrition almost leaves the NCAA no choice but the DP.

If the NOA is THAT bad, they may have no choice but to take the stance they're currently taking as they know they're about to be an afterthought in the college football universe aside from forever being known as the school that finally allowed SMU to find peace knowing that they are no longer the NCAA bad-boy poster child.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    If that is true, they really will have to fight off being kicked out of the SEC. That is egregious. And it shows how much of an FI attitude they have for the rules. The only way to kill it will be to cut off the head.