Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a call from a friend .....NCAA reportedly showed up at a car dealership in

vCash

Got a call from a friend .....NCAA reportedly showed up at a car dealership in

Jackson yesterday inquiring about vehicle purchased by a ole miss recruits parent. this shitstorm is apparently still going on. Does anyone have a clue what this is about. I thought Cannon Motors in Tupelo was the car connection.

vCash
    I believe Cannon has multiple dealerships. Care to name the one in Jackson that you're referencing?

Banned
    vCash
    OM, the gift that just keeps on giving.

vCash
    Cannon is far from the only car dealer involved. I have looked at used trucks at a dealer , not in Tupelo or Jackson, and had the salesman who I have known for 25 + years tell me, " oh this one was driven by________ Ole Miss player last semester and that one was driven by __________ Ole Miss player. " this would have been pre Freeze though. The owner of the dealership just happen to be on the Vaught Society list that somebody posted a while back, so?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Cannon is far from the only car dealer involved. I have looked at used trucks at a dealer , not in Tupelo or Jackson, and had the salesman who I have known for 25 + years tell me, " oh this one was driven by________ Ole Miss player last semester and that one was driven by __________ Ole Miss player. " this would have been pre Freeze though. The owner of the dealership just happen to be on the Vaught Society list that somebody posted a while back, so?
    Has anyone check the car dealerships between Tupelo, West Point, Starkville, Columbus..... MIGHT just want to look...... This is NOT pre-Freeze....... Promise.... At least one vehicle purchased with in 2 weeks of signing February 2016.... and another family member has a new vehicle also.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 02-25-2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: More info.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Amazing, the amount of information, you can get in Mississippi.
    Southern Proud, Blessed to be Southern born!

vCash
    Bingo, we have a winner!

vCash

Herrin-Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    I believe Cannon has multiple dealerships. Care to name the one in Jackson that you're referencing?
    Nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Nm
    Ole Miss folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Has anyone check the car dealerships between Tupelo, West Point, Starkville, Columbus..... MIGHT just want to look...... This is NOT pre-Freeze....... Promise....
    These vehicles have to be insured too, just saying. The NCAA might be visiting Insurance offices too.

vCash
    So what your saying is the investigation will continue, the COI will be delayed again, and Freeze has one more season.

vCash

Possibly Amory too.....

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash

Cannon doesn't have a dealership in Tupelo but they do in Oxford and NOBODY

beats a Cannon deal.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    These vehicles have to be insured too, just saying. The NCAA might be visiting Insurance offices too.
    The trucks I looked at were being " driven by salesmen" at the dealership so I assume they were insured by the dealer. They had to be turned in under a certain mileage in order to be sold as a demo or something like that.

vCash
    Remember that check signed by Kimchee's dad for the car?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Isn't there one one east side of i55 in Jackson. Used to be a restaurant.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Isn't there one one east side of i55 in Jackson. Used to be a restaurant.
    That's the used car lot and then it's a new lot off 20 just befor the stack.

vCash
    Not trying to be mean, but why protect the names of the Ole Miss players y'all are saying were mentioned? Or the dealerships for that matter? If they're throwing that info out to random MSU fans, why be secretive with it? Do you not want to see OM go down for it? If they told you, they told others...so it won't be traced back to you.

Who are the players mentioned in the ________ up above, and what dealerships?

The whole guessing game seems silly, they're OM violations, scream em from the mountain top, ha.

vCash
    Give the names. Spill it.

vCash
    Why in the world would a dealership cooperate with the NCAA in any way? NCAA isn't law enforcement and selling cars to recruits/parents of recruits is good for business