Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ''Contesting charges''

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Their leaders have handled this entire process in the absolute worst fashion (which is good for us). They've got to come to terms with the fact that while many of the amounts listed in the violations are not significant, the fact that they're on the hook for 15 level I's (THAT WE KNOW OF) is most egregious as that in and of itself shows a system in place to repeatedly CHEAT and violate NCAA rules!

No other institution has ever come close to that many serious violations. They have nuked themselves, those dumbasses!
    The "dumbasses" CONTINUED to use illegal recruiting tactics even WHILE under investigation by the NCAA (from August 2015 until February 2016).... To me this is TOTAL LACK of INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL.... IHL should step in and CLEAN HOUSE from TOP to bottom.... President, ATH. Director, HD Coach, and whom ever is left.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcentral View Post
    Not sure how you could fight the LOIC when the head coach instigated an in house meeting with a booster and a recruit. Any honest compliance dept. would be compelled to self report this, even if they proposed that it was some sort of accident where an involved party didn't know another would be present.

The sheer # of lvl 1 violations makes LOIC a sure thing.

The only hope the plantation can cling to at this point is that maybe the SEC will go to bat for them. I don't really see this happening since everyone knows they not only crossed the lines, but stomped on the lines as they passed. They've handled this so poorly up to this point in time that it should be the new textbook on how NOT to piss off your neighbors.

Freeze challenges anyone to bring evidence of wrong doing.
    OM administration goes full denial about investigation.
    Freeze throws Tunsil's step dad to the media wolves, which really got the ball of death rolling down the mountainside.
    Tunsil spills beans on the biggest moment in OM history, with so many getting drafted highly, which in the eyes of Freeze and Co. was going to send them to the pinnacle of college football with the recruiting success it would bring in the future.

I'll never forget how things turned at that moment in time. It was as though the entire world finally saw them for what they are. Reminded me of the Stephen King movie when Martin Sheen (playing a candidate for POTUS who would eventually push the button), held up a baby to shield himself from gunfire.

No Mercy on this one, or the NCAA will become a joke,..and CFB will end. There will only be minor league football.
    When Tunsil, spilled his heart in April 2016, there was ALREADY another investigation in the works concerning the Signing Class of February 2016.... Tunsil's mess was the icing on the CAKE......

Banned
    vCash
    They are in total Japanese bonzai mode at this point. Okinawa style. Kamikaze unleashed. Won't be settled till the nukes are dropped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    If the NCAA sticks to their guns (the revised penalty structure) even if OM manages to get a few charges lowered, a level 2 violation can hurt just as bad as a 1. OM is up shit creek without a paddle. Although I do think it will be interesting to hear their case. Freeze might be overcome with the spirit
    Exactly...you want as many level I to make sure the LOIC sticks but in regards to Postseason/scholarships a level II aggravated has as much punishment as a Level I standard if I am not mistaken.
    "Eat a Peach"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivilengineer View Post
    Put it on Pay per View for out of towners and then play it at Davis Wade Stadium.
    The 'Three Stooges' video would be good to show at DWS also.

vCash
    At this point what worse that could happen? They know that Freeze is a charmer and there is a great chance that it works.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I've been told that Archie will make the voyage with them when they go before the COI. Pulling out all the stops.