Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yancy Porter is apparently spreading Fake News....

vCash

Yancy Porter is apparently spreading Fake News....

Yancy is telling people that Leo is lying and that the lawyer who paid him is suing Leo- forcing Leo to lawyer up. Yancy is telling the flock that the lawyer has a letter from a judge stating he was in court that day.

That sounds great if you are against the wall and frantic like the OM fanbase right now huh?

Here's the problem:

Ross Bjork fired Barney over this
    Ross Bjork in his hostage video on Wednesday admitted to the world it happened

4. In the fourth allegation, it is alleged that between April 2014 and February 2015, Former Staff Member A initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution). It is further alleged that these two boosters provided Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution) with impermissible cash payments during that timeframe and that Former Staff Member A knew about the cash payments. The value of the alleged inducements according to the NCAA is between $13,000 and $15,600. This is charged as a Level I violation.

The university believes there is sufficient credible and persuasive evidence to conclude that the impermissible contact outlined in the fourth allegation occurred.

Ross Bjork and Ole Miss are admitting contact happened and it was orchestrated by Barney. Thats ballgame Yancy. There's only 1 reason a coach sets up a recruit with a booster. Ballgame

vCash
    To be fair, there isn't a UM fan alive at the moment that is saying anything worth listening to.

Banned
    vCash
    Leo hired a Lawyer alright... but it's for a defamation of character lawsuit he is filing

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Yancy and the like, are the same ones who told ole miss fans there was nothing to see in relation to the investigation. Just another shitbird sitting in a tree.

Banned
    vCash
    17 shit birds

vCash
    Lightfoot is making a killing by representing OM. I still find it funny that a firm full of Bama boosters are representing OM. Anyways, this case will last until the beginning of the season then the NCAA will make an example of OM. Lightfoot is the best there is when it comes to dealing with the NCAA, but the NCAA can make whatever decision they want since this is not a legal matter.

Yancy is simply trying to keep his job relevant. If he throws enough shit at the wall, something is bound to stick. Right?

vCash
    They've got 21 football violations (15 level 1) and they think the Leo Lewis one is what got them in trouble? They'd still have 20 violations and 14 level 1s without the Leo Lewis one. You can't fix stupid

vCash
    Ok. Tell me this, has Yancey been right about ANYTHING to do with this? That's what I thought. HOW his business is still operating is beyond me. Would any of YOU pay a guy to be wrong at EVERY single turn on the biggest story to affect your team in the last 50 years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    They've got 21 football violations (15 level 1) and they think the Leo Lewis one is what got them in trouble? They'd still have 20 violations and 14 level 1s without the Leo Lewis one. You can't fix stupid
    Oh totally agree. Take out the LL Level 1- they still get record-setting penalties. I love them focusing on just 1 violation

vCash
    Yes. They have 20 more violations besides the 1 where my man Leo violated their ass.

vCash
    They've controlled the message though with their idiotic fan base. They're all pandering to show the most hate to Leo, all the while he's involved of 1 of the 21 allegations.

It's not Hugh's fault. Not his staff. Not the boosters. Not the players. Not the administrators that lied to the fans. Not the fan sites that lied to their paid subscribers. It's Leo's fault because he was involved in 1 of the 21 major violations spelled out in one of their two NOA's.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    And they still refuse the think the entire TunsilGate, from his recruitment until draft night and all points in between Lindsey Miller, have anything to do with any of this. They don't see where Miller gave them great detail how the Network was set up, from the introduction to these boosters, to payments. THAT is why the NCAA was there, and THAT is one key thing that LED them to Leo and the nearly dozen other players they interviewed. NONE, of which called the NCAA and said, "hey I got a story to tell"!

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Yancy is telling people that Leo is lying and that the lawyer who paid him is suing Leo- forcing Leo to lawyer up. Yancy is telling the flock that the lawyer has a letter from a judge stating he was in court that day.

That sounds great if you are against the wall and frantic like the OM fanbase right now huh?

Here's the problem:

Ross Bjork fired Barney over this
    Ross Bjork in his hostage video on Wednesday admitted to the world it happened

4. In the fourth allegation, it is alleged that between April 2014 and February 2015, Former Staff Member A initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution). It is further alleged that these two boosters provided Prospective Student-Athlete B (who enrolled at another institution) with impermissible cash payments during that timeframe and that Former Staff Member A knew about the cash payments. The value of the alleged inducements according to the NCAA is between $13,000 and $15,600. This is charged as a Level I violation.

The university believes there is sufficient credible and persuasive evidence to conclude that the impermissible contact outlined in the fourth allegation occurred.

Ross Bjork and Ole Miss are admitting contact happened and it was orchestrated by Barney. Thats ballgame Yancy. There's only 1 reason a coach sets up a recruit with a booster. Ballgame
    I thought they were turning Leo in to the IRS? Guess the shitbirds figured out that if the guy didn't give a 1099 to Leo he would be responsible for the taxes. Yet another win for Leo. At this rate his number of wins over the black bears will be greater than Superman Relf.

vCash
    So does Yancy still have a pay site? That's hard to believe. Can you imagine still paying for that information after all they've read over the past years?

vCash

Maybe they'll hang a banner for this one, too.

Oh totally agree. Take out the LL Level 1- they still get record-setting penalties. I love them focusing on just 1 violation
    They seem to like banner hanging. A record in Level I violations will be their proudest accomplishments for generations

vCash
    a letter from the judge? Bwahahaha.
    If a lawyer was in court all he would need is a copy of the docket to prove it. And even if true, court doesn't last 24/7. I've been in court a bunch of days and have done plenty of other things on those days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    a letter from the judge? Bwahahaha.
    If a lawyer was in court all he would need is a copy of the docket to prove it. And even if true, court doesn't last 24/7. I've been in court a bunch of days and have done plenty of other things on those days.
    Is this TSUN judge one that they bought or one that got in trouble for being bought? So hard to tell these days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Lightfoot is making a killing by representing OM. I still find it funny that a firm full of Bama boosters are representing OM. Anyways, this case will last until the beginning of the season then the NCAA will make an example of OM. Lightfoot is the best there is when it comes to dealing with the NCAA, but the NCAA can make whatever decision they want since this is not a legal matter.

Yancy is simply trying to keep his job relevant. If he throws enough shit at the wall, something is bound to stick. Right?
    REC doin' werk.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Well they can't keep their story straight. First it was 80k now it's 50k. First it was a video then it was a recording then it was a voicemail. Now it's a voicemail and a recording. Now they're saying loafers blackmailed some girl to rat on them.
    Of course they take all of this hook line and sinker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Ok. Tell me this, has Yancey been right about ANYTHING to do with this? That's what I thought. HOW his business is still operating is beyond me. Would any of YOU pay a guy to be wrong at EVERY single turn on the biggest story to affect your team in the last 50 years?
    He did admit to lying intentionally. Probably wasn't 6 months ago that he said Freeze wasn't part of any investigation.