Thread: Check Out This Pathetic Piece

vCash

Check Out This Pathetic Piece

Nice try David Johnson. I hope the NCAA reads every word of this. Just a pathetic bunch.

It's VIP, so I'm not sure who can read it and who can't.

http://mississippistate.247sports.co...tters-51460147
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Nice try David Johnson. I hope the NCAA reads every word of this. Just a pathetic bunch.

Yeah, that cop who pulled me over going to Oxford the other day had it in for me.

Heck, I was doing 85 in a 65.

vCash
    That's some serious bullshit in that article. These m'fers are class A delusional.

vCash
    Cry me a freakin river.

1. It's ole miss' fault. Not the ncaa's, not Leo's, not anybody else's.

2. I'm sick of the narrative that "everybody else is doing it." No. Everybody else is not having their coaches match certain boosters with certain players for 15k, having boosters present at in home visits, paying our left tackle's momma's bills, etc... That ain't happening everywhere.

3. When you get caught, can the people directly related and work with the NCAA. See Mirando and bama's dl coach. Don't wait a year to take any action while lying to everybody and pissing off the NCAA. Amateurs.

vCash

You used the correct adjective there. Pathetic.

vCash
    It's where this thing is headed in the long run.

"Everything I do is out of Love" Hugh Freeze

Those of you who think the players should be paid a great deal more than they are correctly should consider this. I'm not saying the per diem should not be increased. These guys who attend full time and spend so much time in the gym need some help since they are creating revenue,...but this will be the issue in the end, and it could generate sympathy.

vCash

What a bunch of big ****ing baby's. THIS Ole Miss, THIS is why you aren't a big boy. Because you can't even be a big enough man to own the shit you tried to pull to pretend to BE a big boy. This sissy assed article sums up that sissy assed fan base, and is a perfect description of why they AREN'T and NEVER WILL be one of the big boys...because you can put a bitch in boots and a bullet proof vest, but he's still a bitch. You are a bitch of a program and always will be. Cry bitches, cry. I will swim laps in those tears.

vCash
    The TSUN media is like the coach in the Asschapps article. They live in a fantasy world and think all will work out. It's sad they Have No Idea..

Another thing they don't understand is that Vitter and Bjerknes and freezus only talked about certain things in the addendum not the entire thing. I am hearing that there is more that they didn't discuss cause it's more damning of Freze

vCash
    That needs to be sent to the NCAA COI.

vCash
    hahahahahaha.

Are y'all ****ed? Yes
    Does anyone give a shit or feel sorry for you? No

Your the dumb ass who fed your sheep and believed everything the athletic dept was telling you that nothing was wrong.
    Do you look like a jackass now ? Yes
    Does anyone give a ****? No

The Gold Crystal Ball predicts 5 star Your ****ed to Ole Miss at 100%.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-24-2017 at 08:20 PM.

vCash
    He's right about one thing ... I don't see how Freeze can concentrate on spring practice with all this hanging over his head, even at $13K per calendar day.

vCash

What's a shame is that he gets paid to write.......It's actually a damn shame......

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Holy crap! He cries and moans about how unfair it is to poor little unm and how the big bad NCAA is on a witch and then in the last paragraph says he doesn't justify all the bad stuff unm did? He just spent 4 paragraphs doing exactly that! Gimme a break! That whole bunch has completely lost any rationale they might have had!

vCash

Is this an article that hat been written thousands of times on message boards over the last year?

"You're damned right it is."

Did om break the rules knowing the consequences?

"You are damned right they did."

Do the kids that are going through spring practice at om know what kind of people they signed with?

"You are damned right they do"

Col Jessup, did you order the code red?

Just like the scene in the movie. The arrogant commander could not contain himself.

vCash
    He's pissed that his son got nothing for signing

vCash
    OM wants to piss on your head and tell you it's raining even though they admittedly told you that they were "wearing the black hat" as Rosebowl put it. They were doing it bigger and better than everyone else. Can you seriously imagine if EVERY TEAM in EVERY CONFERENCE was doing the same stuff OM was doing? Hey Hugh (and Hugh-ettes) every school does not
    1. Buy players' parents houses in town
    2. Give players multiple loaner cars
    3. Hook players up with prostitutes
    4. Give back pack of cash just for visiting
    5. Offer to fly player's families in to games on private jets
    6. Help players cheat on the ACT
    7. Allow players to fail multiple drug tests and still play
    8. Have head coaches hooking players up with their preferred booster
    9. Allow players to go on free shopping sprees at clothing stores
    10. Flat out negotiate compensation packages once the head coach has left the room for a phone call
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    His title: "More On NCAA Matters"

My title: "Moron NCAA Matters"

Fixed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    OM wants to piss on your head and tell you it's raining
    Exactly. This whole "no one currently on the team had anything to do with it" is crap and doesn't elicit one iota of sympathy from me. Are there players currently on the team who did not commit any NCAA violations? Sure there is but do they really expect any one to believe the only players they cheated to get are players that went elsewhere? Give me a damn break. Burn mf'ers burn.