Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK folks- here is C34's official prediction on OM sanctions

vCash

OK folks- here is C34's official prediction on OM sanctions

Probation for multiple years
    20-25 scholarships lost over 4-5 years...minimum 20 schollys guaranteed
    Show causes for Saunders and Vaughn
    Show causes for 1 or 2 members of the current staff- my guesses are Nix and Luke are the two most likely. Gonna take the NCAA some work to pop Freezus.
    Probably takes another year before NCAA announces sanctions

But remember this- once Nix and/or Luke gets popped- OM cant claim Freezus is clean anymore. He loses complete and total credibility. He becomes the False Prophet we've always known he was.

IT'S COMING
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    34 what continues to amaze me, is the ignorance of their delusional fan base!! On the rant they are calling out ED for proof that B Jork lied. Damn. He said the investigation is over and we all know it is not even close to over!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmydawg View Post
    34 what continues to amaze me, is the ignorance of their delusional fan base!! On the rant they are calling out ED for proof that B Jork lied. Damn. He said the investigation is over and we all know it is not even close to over!!
    It's amazing- one of their own fansite guys- whose career is tied into OM athletics- says the NCAA is going to hit them hard. What do they do? Act like nothing has happened and keep spinning. If Rosebowl had said that- State fans would be going insane at him and mad at the administration for lying. But not OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmydawg View Post
    Again, I day when this is all over, somebody needs to put together the full denial/lie time line compared to reality revealed. Send this to the sports editor of the 5-10 biggest papers in each SEC state.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I do not think Freeze is out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination. If Williams gets popped at UNC and/or Pitino at Louisville then Freeze is gonna feel like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    I do not think Freeze is out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination. If Williams gets popped at UNC and/or Pitino at Louisville then Freeze is gonna feel like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.
    How's the old saying go? The NCAA was so mad at Roy Williams and pitino that they gave freeze a 5 year show cause...

Maybe not, but it would be hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How's the old saying go? The NCAA was so mad at Roy Williams and pitino that they gave freeze a 5 year show cause...

Maybe not, but it would be hilarious
    Just remember. Minnesota's BBALL coach Clem Haskins got a 7 year show cause in 2000, well before the new rule, for far less than Williams will be held to account for - if they want Freeze it's going to hurt

vCash
    Coach you think a one or 2 year bowl ban is thrown in there too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Coach you think a one or 2 year bowl ban is thrown in there too?
    I cant answer that question but I'm 100% sure its being fought over as we speak

vCash
    If that is even 50% right, does Bjork survive?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I cant answer that question but I'm 100% sure its being fought over as we speak
    No doubt. The scholly reductions will be enough to set them back a ways I'm just hoping for a bowl ban as well. I guess I shouldn't get too greedy

vCash
    If I'm ole miss I would go ahead and self impose a one year post season ban and 12 scholarships over three years to try and get out in front of it. This way they might could persuade the NCAA to keep the scholarship reductions below 20. Most schools that get investigated this hard go ahead and self impose to try and send a message to the NCAA that they want to cooperate and get it over with, but as we all know the bears are truly one of a kind
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 04-25-2016 at 11:02 PM.

vCash
    At this point it's hard to predict actual sanctions with any certainty. If there's any proof that the Waynesboro academic shenanigans continued during the Freeze era, they are going to get hammered. If there are multiple former recruits testifying to serious recruiting violations, they are going to get hammered.

If Freeze or Bjork got caught lying, they are going to really get hammered.

I wonder how nervous Bjork is? He's already had to fire two HC's that he hired. Would be hilarious if he got a show cause.

Based on how long the NCAA has been there and how OM seems to be pulling out all the stops to defend themselves, they're going to get hit pretty hard.

vCash
    No doubt. The scholly reductions will be enough to set them back a ways I'm just hoping for a bowl ban as well. I guess I shouldn't get too greedy
    I feel like they need to get a bowl ban for at least a couple of years so that they don't get to reap the rewards from the recruits that they bought. I also think that the guys that they just signed ought to be given the option to transfer. If the NCAA really wants to send the message that it isn't worth it to do what they have been doing the past several years, then they should hit them with sanctions that prevent any positive results in the near term and sanctions that cripple them for the next 6-8 years. I would like to see USCw type sanctions....I think that would actually get through to their fan base.

vCash
    Just noticed that the last coach Bjork hired at WKU suddenly resigned last week.
    http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/wk...176a70948.html
    http://wkuherald.com/opinion/opinion...c314500f0.html

Apparently there were questions posed when Bjork hired Ray Harper. Harper's school was hit with LOIC in the early 2000s.

Bjork not worried about Harper's past catching up to him
    http://wkuherald.com/sports/bjork-no...a4bcf6878.html

Also noticed that WKU's swim team got the death penalty last year for stuff that dates back to Bjork's tenure there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Probation for multiple years
    20-25 scholarships lost over 4-5 years...minimum 20 schollys guaranteed
    Show causes for Saunders and Vaughn
    Show causes for 1 or 2 members of the current staff- my guesses are Nix and Luke are the two most likely. Gonna take the NCAA some work to pop Freezus.
    Probably takes another year before NCAA announces sanctions

But remember this- once Nix and/or Luke gets popped- OM cant claim Freezus is clean anymore. He loses complete and total credibility. He becomes the False Prophet we've always known he was.

IT'S COMING
    34 I think Kiffin may be involved also. He was the primary recruiter on Laremy Tunsil. He has been mentioned in other rumors too.

vCash
    Did you say "death penalty"? But, but, but there is no more death penalty!***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I'm just not satisfied without a bowl ban or show cause for Freeze

vCash
    Yes, you/we should. Too greedy would be wanting Freeze and/or Bdork executed.******

Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I'm just not satisfied without a bowl ban or show cause for Freeze
    +1
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 04-26-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Added ******
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I keep hearing they're offering up Bdork to save freezus but Bdork is probably gone regardless.