Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You can't make this up

vCash

You can't make this up

Rebs think they are taking this to court and this is the beginning of the end for the SEC.

vCash
    Also they believe that the IRS is coming for Leo.

vCash
    Ole Miss poster on Rivals.com:

"People don't seem to realize that the NCAA has hastened its own death with these immunity interviews."

vCash
    Keep digging that hole, gents.

vCash
    All of that will most definitely happen when the FBI wraps up its investigation into the draft night hacking per Cuck Roundsville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    All of that will most definitely happen when the FBI wraps up its investigation into the draft night hacking per Cuck Roundsville

Opportunity Fund.

Props for Cuck Roundsville. Perfect.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I'd love to know did SMU do this? Blame other schools, players, threaten to sue, IRS, etc? Or did they take it and just fade into oblivion as Mike Tyson once said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    I'd love to know did SMU do this? Blame other schools, players, threaten to sue, IRS, etc? Or did they take it and just fade into oblivion as Mike Tyson once said.
    Mike Tyson said fade into Bolivian. Everybody else says fade into oblivion.

vCash
    If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that Leo Lewis just got us in trouble Id be

Last edited by CarolinaDawgs; 02-23-2017 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    Wasn't there 3-4 players given immunity to share what they knew about JWS in our last big NCAA troubles

vCash
    Did $cam's dad have to claim that 180k on his taxes?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Wasn't there 3-4 players given immunity to share what they knew about JWS in our last big NCAA troubles
    Yes. They are idiots.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Rebs think they are taking this to court and this is the beginning of the end for the SEC.
    For a school known for their law school, you would think they would understand how the NCAA works.

vCash
    This is what I've heard to. They plan to, and I quote, "blow that mother17er up!!" (meaning the SEC)

They are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    This is what I've heard to. They plan to, and I quote, "blow that mother17er up!!" (meaning the SEC)

They are MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
    They are using terms like scorched earth and nuclear. Seem to think they are bringing the NCAA and SEC down. There truly are some interesting folks up north.

vCash

Watch Pony Excess. They actually handled it well. The NCAA gave them a one year death penalty, the school extended it to two years.

vCash
    Also they believe that the IRS is coming for Leo.
    They do realize that the gift GIVER is due the tax bill, right??? ...schmucks

vCash
    Neal Mc-Fan-Boy actually posed the question in his blog write "Is this the beginning of the end for the SEC?".

They think the SEC will allow them to just tank the conference because they got caught with both hands in the cookie jar and crumbs falling out of their mouth. Their talking mouth pieces are seriously the most delusional group of people I have ever encountered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Mike Tyson said fade into Bolivian. Everybody else says fade into oblivion.
    Yeah, true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Neal Mc-Fan-Boy actually posed the question in his blog write "Is this the beginning of the end for the SEC?".

They think the SEC will allow them to just tank the conference because they got caught with both hands in the cookie jar and crumbs falling out of their mouth. Their talking mouth pieces are seriously the most delusional group of people I have ever encountered.
    If this investigation was all but over until draft night then shouldn't the OM fatithful blame be placed squarely on Mcready for asking Tunsil those questions about taking money from OM coaches. He basically opened it back up and embarrassed the school single handedly.

I may be wrong but I always thought it was Neal that asked those question at the draft