Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finebaum Show Feb 23 - Day After

vCash

Finebaum Show Feb 23 - Day After

Unreal. Also, his guest, Bruce Feldman is aiding him. They are saying UNM was going to be fine until ONE recruit from a rival in-state school went after them.

Say Leo's twitter post of "The Joker" clapping is proof he was doing it gleefully to take them down.

A. There isn't just one athlete and there isn't just one school
    B. The NCAA came to Leo, not the other way around
    C. Leo's twitter posts are more about him responding to the hateful shit they've been throwing his way since he signed with us

They're giving credence to McCready as if he's a valid source.

I at least expected Feldman to be better than that.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 02-23-2017 at 07:46 PM.

vCash
    It doesn't really matter what the hell they think, does it? Their boyfriend just got skull drug and it's just getting started.

vCash
    Yep. The wheels of deflection have been set in motion, with help from Neal and their message board brigade.

vCash
    And so it begins....

On que, the OM spin machine starts their quest to bring MSU down with them. Even if it is only in the court of opinion, they will do everything to slander us and create doubt and suspicion. **** those shitbirds. I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It doesn't really matter what the hell they think, does it? Their boyfriend just got skull drug and it's just getting started.
    Is Bruce Feldman a UNM apologist?

vCash
    No matter what Paul says, Ole Miss is still ****ed and he is still bald and ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Is Bruce Feldman a UNM apologist?
    Finbaum said basically what did the other school offer him if UM offered him 13 to 15 grand. Now remember Cam Newton, took the money from UA, then spun it on us asking what did we offer Cam. What a dick. Mullen needs to avoid this prick as much as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.
    This^^^

We're definitely not at the point right now to warrant them putting out a response, but if people continue to attack Leo and MSU, a bit of reciprocity will be necessary.

vCash
    Booger.aint pulling them no punches but i dont get finebaum's obvious infatuation with the beav

vCash
    And so it begins....

On que, the OM spin machine starts their quest to bring MSU down with them. Even if it is only in the court of opinion, they will do everything to slander us and create doubt and suspicion. **** those shitbirds. I hope John Cohen and Mark Keenum are ready to go to war - because that is what we are going to need.
    The stratagem up north:

The strategy up north:
    And the list could go on.

By the way, is Yancy carrying Matt Insell around in that pic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This^^^

We're definitely not at the point right now to warrant them putting out a response, but if people continue to attack Leo and MSU, a bit of reciprocity will be necessary.
    I think at this point - with multiple outlets pointing to Leo - the University does need to make a statement defending Leo. If I am not mistaken, all parties involved in the NOA get copies. So MSU has to have a copy since we had student athletes involved in the investigation. Put out a statement, clarify what Leo was asked to do, and then release the entire NOA to "clarify the involvement of MSU student-athletes roll in the investigation." Nuke those shitbirds.

vCash
    I hate that SOB. He is certainly a Hugh Freeze apologist for whatever reason. I didn't listen to him on the radio so will delete his ass from the tube.

vCash
    This proves without a doubt that Finebaum is a gutless turd.

And what's with this they were gonna be just fine shit? After the Draft Night Confessional they were not going to be alright! And Leo had absolutely zilch to do with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This^^^

I don't know if we're at teh point to put out a statement, but Ole Miss has clearly put the word out to attack Leo. I don't think that it's time for us to publicly point out that the NCAA approached Leo Lewis because of other information they turned up and it's not Leo Lewis's job to jeopardize his eligibility to cover for UM, but at the very least, we should be reaching out to the NCAA to point out that UM has put the word out to attack Leo despite the NCAA trying to keep his identify somewhat anonymous in the NOA. Nobody else has the NOA, so the only way Leo Lewis would have been accused as opposed to say Bo Scarborough is for the UM administration (or somebody they let see the NOA) to be doing it.

Banned
    vCash
    If people don't think there's a bounty on Leo's head this Nov. I can't help them. I hope we hang sixty on them this season. No knees with minutes left.

vCash
    Finebaum is a joke. The light upstairs isn't on very bright either.

vCash
    I think at this point - with multiple outlets pointing to Leo - the University does need to make a statement defending Leo. If I am not mistaken, all parties involved in the NOA get copies. So MSU has to have a copy since we had student athletes involved in the investigation. Put out a statement, clarify what Leo was asked to do, and then release the entire NOA to "clarify the involvement of MSU student-athletes roll in the investigation." Nuke those shitbirds.
    I'm probably wrong on this but I thought the NCAA did not name innocent parties such as student athletes ... how are they so sure it was Leo ?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Finebaum is a joke. The light upstairs isn't on very bright either.

Finebaum is a shock jock. Nothing more. He lives on sensationalism.

vCash
    I hate PAWL, but if you think he is taking his marching orders from OM and toting their water then you are sadly mistaken IMHO. I believe he is doing all he can to take the smoke away from Alabama and Auburn. He has always has done this. Think Cam Newton, a lot of the finger pointing back to us started with him on the Radio show. Someone should call him up to talk about Ms State and Leo and then point the finger at Alabama and Auburn also. I bet they never get it out of their mouth and are cut off before they can go there, or if they do get it out he will shoot it down very quickly.
    Last edited by metrodawg; 02-23-2017 at 05:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Who's the dyke holding the beer bottle? Is that the Kellenburger? Killenburger? Whatever his name is... I've never seen a photo of him before, but I heard he looked like a teenage lesbian girl.
    Last edited by SaintDawg; 02-23-2017 at 05:28 PM.