Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't make this up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Ole Miss poster on Rivals.com:

"People don't seem to realize that the NCAA has hastened its own death with these immunity interviews."
    They act like these immunity interviews are something new that the NCAA just whipped up to take down UM. The NCAA has used immunity interviews for years, maybe decades. Wyatt even gave examples today on H2H.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    They are using terms like scorched earth and nuclear. Seem to think they are bringing the NCAA and SEC down. There truly are some interesting folks up north.
    I think many of their fans actually believe that graduates of their law school are invincible and have magic powers.

vCash
    They are continuing to make things worse. Keep throwing sh** in the NCAA's face and see what happens. They can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that the NCAA nor the SEC needs Ole Miss it is in all reality actually the opposite. If they threaten to sue all the NCAA has to do is say well you can go and join the NAIA you are no longer a part of the NCAA. If they keep throwing sh** at the SEC the SEC can do the exact same thing.

Their egos won't allow them to see the fact that they are not needed by the SEC or NCAA they are not relevant. They are no Bama, they are no Ohio State, they are a nobody and the NCAA/SEC has no reason to keep them around. They have been irrelevant in the big 3 since the 50s and 60s outside of one world series appearance.

Good news is they will still have their precious grove and can continue to win the party every weekend as their team gets hammered over and over and over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Good news is they will still have their precious grove and can continue to win the party every weekend as their team gets hammered over and over and over.
    Even better news is a lot of the real estate in the Grove will open up this year!!

Banned
    vCash
    Old Misses might actually get themselves kicked out of the SEC. I didn't think that was actually possible till now. Bring on Oklahoma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Wasn't there 3-4 players given immunity to share what they knew about JWS in our last big NCAA troubles
    Buckles, Spenser (sp)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    If this investigation was all but over until draft night then shouldn't the OM fatithful blame be placed squarely on Mcready for asking Tunsil those questions about taking money from OM coaches. He basically opened it back up and embarrassed the school single handedly.

I may be wrong but I always thought it was Neal that asked those question at the draft
    That's what I remember also.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Old Misses might actually get themselves kicked out of the SEC. I didn't think that was actually possible till now. Bring on Oklahoma.
    Whoa! Let's tap the brakes a little bit. How about bringing in Tulane? SMU? A couple of schools where you can get an easy win, and really nice trips New Orleans, or Dallas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Whoa! Let's tap the brakes a little bit. How about bringing in Tulane? SMU? A couple of schools where you can get an easy win, and really nice trips New Orleans, or Dallas?
    I have always like those damn Rajun Cajuns!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I have always like those damn Rajun Cajuns!!
    And go to Lafayette? I spent a week one night in Lafayette.

Banned
    vCash
    I'll settle for a NC State instead. Raleigh is a perfect fit for the SEC.

vCash
    Is be down for Tulane and a football trip to the N.O. Every other year.