Thread: Penalty Matrix

vCash

Penalty Matrix

Anyone with more patience than me wanna try and stab at what the penalties will be based off the allegations and the new NCAA penalty matrix. I don't even know where to start with the 15 level I's. How do you know if they are aggravated, standard, or mitigated penalties?

https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/f...B6)_101212.pdf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Anyone with more patience than me wanna try and stab at what the penalties will be based off the allegations and the new NCAA penalty matrix. I don't even know where to start with the 15 level I's. How do you know if they are aggravated, standard, or mitigated penalties?

Nobody knows what the outcome will be, because the COI will ultimately make the decision.

vCash
    15 level 1's. Wow. Seems like Chernobyl.

vCash

DeviousDog34 has done it several times and his logic used a few hours ago was pushing for at least 40 schollies and at least 2 year bowl ban with at least 5 years probation. Glorious if true.

vCash
    It'll be interesting to see how they group the level I's penalty wise. Will they combine them all, or will they separate them. I know one thing, the 20 schollies and 1 year ban that some OM fans are spouting isn't gonna fly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Nobody knows what the outcome will be, because the COI will ultimately make the decision.
    The punishment is already set for which violations the COI finds Ole Miss Guilty of. I guess it comes down to how many of those level I the COI finds them guilty.

vCash
    It'll be interesting to see how they group the level I's penalty wise. Will they combine them all, or will they separate them. I know one thing, the 20 schollies and 1 year ban that some OM fans are spouting isn't gonna fly.
    Those were the same spouting 9 over 3 not long ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Those were the same spouting 9 over 3 not long ago.
    9 over 3 AND they had already starting self imposing which would be accepted by NCAA. LOL

vCash
    If you look back at their signing classes; they never self-imposed any penalties.