Thread: Leo Lewis, you are the man!

vCash

Cool Leo Lewis, you are the man!

We should just go ahead and award him a diploma. He takes 15K from the cheaters while staying committed to them leading them on the whole time. He then flips to us. Now, what are the Rebs going to say?,"Hey NCAA, we paid Leo 15K but he went to State"? No, they can't say anything. Leo got 15K from the cheaters, then made the Freshmen All-American team while having 7 tackles in a 55-20 ass stomping of the said cheaters who happened to not have a real LBer to be found on their roster. Well played Leo. Well played.

Banned
    vCash
    Exactly...Leo isn't a snitch, he just saw an opportunity and truly made the best of it. High five!

Love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Spy View Post
    Exactly...Leo isn't a snitch, he just saw an opportunity and truly made the best of it. High five!

Love it!
    I'm tickled that you are back I_Spy! I thought it had been previously determined that you were a bot based on your senseless babbling posts. Your debate with msstate7 on Newman is one of my favorites!

vCash
    He pulled a PJ Jones and then be pulled a Dwayne Curry. Most impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    We should just go ahead and award him a diploma. He takes 15K from the cheaters while staying committed to them leading them on the whole time. He then flips to us. Now, what are the Rebs going to say?,"Hey NCAA, we paid Leo 15K but he went to State"? No, they can't say anything. Leo got 15K from the cheaters, then made the Freshmen All-American team while having 7 tackles in a 55-20 ass stomping of the said cheaters who happened to not have a real LBer to be found on their roster. Well played Leo. Well played.
    And also increased his chances of actually having an NFL career.

Leo, if you're reading this, ignore those asshats up north. They hated you the moment you "flipped" back to us. And you can't be a snitch when you play for the rival. You're one of us...one of our warriors, and as such, taking those lying, cheating, arrogant, delusional jackasses down is medal-worthy.

Besides, what kind of idiot would think you owe your future to that school? When the NCAA comes calling, already holding all-the-cards, you either cooperate or you sacrifice yourself, your future and your family's future for what...to protect those morons who already hate you and consider you the enemy?

I don't think so!

vCash
    Awesome, Leo. Don't sweat 'em.

vCash
    And then, today he tweets this.....

Savage.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    And then, today he tweets this.....

Savage.
    I think he struck a nerve..Well done, Leo, well done!

https://twitter.com/WAOMrecruiting/s...35571587194880

vCash
    Leo just made the MSU hall of Fame as a Sophomore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I think he struck a nerve..Well done, Leo, well done!

https://twitter.com/WAOMrecruiting/s...35571587194880
    Ladies and Gentlemen
    Leo Freakin Lewis.