Thread: Bo Bounds says Freeze is done.

vCash

Bo Bounds says Freeze is done.

He was on Arkansas radio show this afternoon and was asked if Freeze survives. He said no, not this time. He's done at ole miss.

Tomorrow's BB show will be golden.

vCash
    Because he is. They should go ahead and do it; the only problem is that the ones making that decision have just as much interest in digging their heels in as Freeze does.

vCash
    I'm sorry but I'm not giving the MS press any type of cudo's the way they have done nothing for years. All the writers, news, etc, have now, today decided to talk. Too little too late.

vCash
    After yesterday's embarrassing performances, I needed this thought... Hugh freeze's last game was a 55-20 beat down by the miss state bulldogs

vCash
    There's no way he can stay. Even if he doesn't get a show cause, he's a proven liar and cheater. That will be the face of there program

vCash
    Just a question, what does HF personally stand to lose in all this. He is a high school coach that has bagged $M in contract money with OM. That's pretty good for himself even if it ends before he collects another check. Is there some penalty outside of being fired to complel him to flip in exchange for immunity?

Is coaching again in the Sun Belt or FCS at stake for him?

vCash
    I don't think it will be just Freeze that is gone. I think in the end it will be Bjork as well. This "all in" bullshit never works at this point. You have to cut your losses and move on. They will squeeze and nail that program to the wall. It will be as bad or worse as the USC sanctions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Just a question, what does HF personally stand to lose in all this. He is a high school coach that has bagged $M in contract money with OM. That's pretty good for himself even if it ends before he collects another check. Is there some penalty outside of being fired to complel him to flip in exchange for immunity?

Is coaching again in the Sun Belt or FCS at stake for him?
    They will show cause his ass to the wall which means no NCAA school will touch him or be able to hire him. He will be done coaching college football. He will be as untouchable as Art Briles IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    They will show cause his ass to the wall which means no NCAA school will touch him or be able to hire him. He will be done coaching college football. He will be as untouchable as Art Briles IMO.
    Just like clock work Barrett sallee to the rescue and suggest all freeze gets is some suspension of a % of games this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Just like clock work Barrett sallee to the rescue and suggest all freeze gets is some suspension of a % of games this year
    That is for 1 level 1 violation. They have 20+.

vCash
    Welcome to this decade. Elitedawgs has been saying that for a year.

vCash
    I think as they do their due diligence Freeze ultimately will be forced to resign. If they continue this all-in fight approach, Bjork will be gone. Bjork isn't an idiot and he will can Freeze to save himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    That is for 1 level 1 violation. They have 20+.
    No doubt and I agree he is toast but I'm just saying what sallee is suggesting. Not surprising that he is out trying to start a narrative of suspension vs show caused out of business....