Thread: Lewis being grilled on the radio...

vCash

Lewis being grilled on the radio...

TCUN BUTHURT AND PLAYING THAT CARD HARD! They want us to be under investigation so bad. Haha! 17 them shitbirds!

vCash
    They will try. This is where teh annoying Brack Brett comes in. We bitch about him not letting us slide on anything but...

vCash
    Why wouldnt Reverend Freeze want a young man to cleanse his soul and tell the truth to the world?

vCash

That one made me laugh out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Why wouldnt Reverend Freeze want a young man to cleanse his soul and tell the truth to the world?
    You made a joke but geez that just shows how big of a hypocrite the beave is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    TCUN BUTHURT AND PLAYING THAT CARD HARD! They want us to be under investigation so bad. Haha! 17 them shitbirds!
    I see nothing in the new aligations that would reflect info from LL. Not even anything on burner phones!

vCash
    They're already making not so subtle threats against him on nafoom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    You subject line implies that Leo is on the radio and being questioned. You didn't mean that did you? I assume you meant he's being attacked? Or burned?

vCash
    Yes I meant he is being attacked. First thread title jitters my bad. But I see I got 1200+ views.