Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
I looked forward to this day for those sh$tbirds for a long long time. Savor the gloriousness Bulldog brothers and sisters, I will have to at another date!

My son, Trevor Tyner, 19 years old Dean's List Scholar his first semester at Holmes passed away Sunday at home. I never wanted to find my son that way. A less than year T1D, and paining through a stomach bug God called him home. My heart is crushed, and have no way to know how to proceed.

His Papaw, Coach Lamont Echols, and Trevor are ringing a huge cowbell in the sky!! They are happy, but I can't be today.

One of his mother's friends, Farrah Jessop, set up a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs. I am disabled of 8 years, but still Trevor and I watched or listened to every MSU game! Thank you Farrah! For helping and to those who have donated.

All I ask is that those that will please say a prayer for my smart, kind, loved, thoughtful and glorious son, Trevor Reid Tyner.

Thank you my brothers and sisters in maroon.
Damn I played summer ball with Tracy and for Lamont back in the early 80's. I have teenagers and could not imagine losing one of them that way right now! Stay strong and know there is always a greater plan for us than we could ever imagine.