Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A glorious day to be a bulldog! But mourning a huge bulldog loss...

vCash

A glorious day to be a bulldog! But mourning a huge bulldog loss...

I looked forward to this day for those sh$tbirds for a long long time. Savor the gloriousness Bulldog brothers and sisters, I will have to at another date!

My son, Trevor Tyner, 19 years old Dean's List Scholar his first semester at Holmes passed away Sunday at home. I never wanted to find my son that way. A less than year T1D, and paining through a stomach bug God called him home. My heart is crushed, and have no way to know how to proceed.

His Papaw, Coach Lamont Echols, and Trevor are ringing a huge cowbell in the sky!! They are happy, but I can't be today.

One of his mother's friends, Farrah Jessop, set up a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs. I am disabled of 8 years, but still Trevor and I watched or listened to every MSU game! Thank you Farrah! For helping and to those who have donated.

All I ask is that those that will please say a prayer for my smart, kind, loved, thoughtful and glorious son, Trevor Reid Tyner.

Thank you my brothers and sisters in maroon.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I am currently in school at Holmes. While I didn't know your son, you and your family are definitely in my prayers.

vCash
    damn Jose...I grew up with Tracy and know your Ex from when we were young. So sorry for your loss.

vCash
    Prayers offered!

vCash
    Wow. So sorry to hear that. Prayers offered.

vCash
    That is horrible. So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

vCash
    My condolences
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    So Sorry, that is horrible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    I looked forward to this day for those sh$tbirds for a long long time. Savor the gloriousness Bulldog brothers and sisters, I will have to at another date!

My son, Trevor Tyner, 19 years old Dean's List Scholar his first semester at Holmes passed away Sunday at home. I never wanted to find my son that way. A less than year T1D, and paining through a stomach bug God called him home. My heart is crushed, and have no way to know how to proceed.

His Papaw, Coach Lamont Echols, and Trevor are ringing a huge cowbell in the sky!! They are happy, but I can't be today.

One of his mother's friends, Farrah Jessop, set up a GoFundMe account to help with funeral costs. I am disabled of 8 years, but still Trevor and I watched or listened to every MSU game! Thank you Farrah! For helping and to those who have donated.

All I ask is that those that will please say a prayer for my smart, kind, loved, thoughtful and glorious son, Trevor Reid Tyner.

Thank you my brothers and sisters in maroon.
    I can't even imagine what you're going through. You and your family have my sincerest thoughts and prayers.

Banned
    vCash
    Man... this is awful. You and your family are being bathed in prayer.

vCash
    Condolences and prayers.

Can you or your family post a link for the Gofundme site?

vCash
    Yes please post the Gofundme site if you'd like. I think some of us would be honored to make a donation. So sorry for your loss

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    very sorry to hear about your son Trevor. sounds like the bulldog family lost a good one. thinking of and praying for your family.

vCash
    Praying for you.

vCash
    Condolences Jose! Prayers for strength!

vCash
    Prayers for you and your family.

vCash
    Dear Lord... I absolutely hate to hear that. So sorry. I can't begin to imagine the pain of mourning a child. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

vCash
    Truly heartfelt sympathies. I cry just imagining the pain of losing a child. Please believe me when I say my heart aches for you...you are not alone. And you're correct, God has called him home. Pain is only for those who have yet to be called. May the Good Lord in all His Grace grant you peace.

vCash
    Thank you to my Bulldog brothers! I love this site, and is the only reason I would've even entertained posting this personal tragedy. Thanks RP, Tracy comforted me Sunday until Trevors mother could get back to town. He's a great guy. His dad and I always sat around his last few years reminiscing our baseball days. He had plenty old stories.

Trevor was a field general for me for years. He started calling pitches n managing the field for me before other kids knew the position names... Trevor was a great baller in his own right. He just lost interest too soon, but I couldn't have been more proud. And he was a player friend after every game at State as a kid.. His all-time favorite baller buddy was Dietric Slater... Trevor is a former basketball camper and champ, and a former baseball camper, we did the father-son camp once as well. Started going to games 18 months old. But his best was always between the fences, and on the court.

He loved the Bulldogs and had that same passion we developed as kids. He bled maroon and hated the Rebs.. I loved my boy so much.

Thanks for the kind words, and God Bless Trevor and all of you!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......