Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Neal say...

vCash
    After our jumpers meeting with msstate7 I have missed what's going on here. What's with the minor issue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?
    I don't know what/if the SEC or NCAA has a gag order on certain information but IF they do and IF it something that is illegal or criminal then it is a crime. It's called collusion. If a person or organization is involved in that then they can be charged for the same activity in which they are seeking to cover up or deceive and receive the same punishment resultant of that crime. As a hypothetical example: IF someone were providing prostitutes to a minor and real evidence was uncovered to confirm this and it WASN'T reported to law enforcement then that would probably fall under collusion.

On the other:

If it was reported it would become a criminal case and any investigation by an outside party into the case would probably be frowned upon by the investigating law enforcement agency.

food for thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.
    I know someone that could get her in touch with Forde, Andy Staples, Pete Thamel, etc simply by sending a text. Could be interesting...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I don't know what/if the SEC or NCAA has a gag order on certain information but IF they do and IF it something that is illegal or criminal then it is a crime. It's called collusion. If a person or organization is involved in that then they can be charged for the same activity in which they are seeking to cover up or deceive and receive the same punishment resultant of that crime. As a hypothetical example: IF someone were providing prostitutes to a minor and real evidence was uncovered to confirm this and it WASN'T reported to law enforcement then that would probably fall under collusion.

On the other:

If it was reported it would become a criminal case and any investigation by an outside party into the case would probably be frowned upon by the investigating law enforcement agency.

food for thought.
    Thx for the response, but that's assuming the NCAA is telling people they can't report crimes to appropriate authorities. I'm suggesting I doubt that is the case. I think, if there is a "gag rule" it only applies to what is leaked outside of law enforcement and/or only pertains to NCAA rules violations that aren't also criminal in nature.

I do not believe the NCAA is telling anyone they can't report a potential crime to law enforcement.

vCash
    Thx for the response, but that's assuming the NCAA is telling people they can't report crimes to appropriate authorities. I'm suggesting I doubt that is the case. I think, if there is a "gag rule" it only applies to what is leaked outside of law enforcement and/or only pertains to NCAA rules violations that aren't also criminal in nature.

I do not believe the NCAA is telling anyone they can't report a potential crime to law enforcement.
    I agree. I don't think they would either. That would lead to the whole thing being taken down. That being said....if a parent or guardian knows it's taking place and DOESN'T report it then they could be charged as an accomplice (among other things).

vCash
    Didn't the NCAA prove that Louisville basketball had a COACH setting up hookers for recruits and players for 5 years? I don't remember any criminal charges coming from that, and I think their penalty was just a 1 yr NCAA ban and 1 scholarship per year for 2 years. I assumed at first this was about taking recruits to strip clubs, which I'd bet a lot of programs do.

All this is fun to read and it's entertaining to think about the rumors and their potential possibilities, but I still think we're going to be disappointed if we're expecting a "scorched earth" conclusion which seems to be the consensus on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Didn't the NCAA prove that Louisville basketball had a COACH setting up hookers for recruits and players for 5 years? I don't remember any criminal charges coming from that, and I think their penalty was just a 1 yr NCAA ban and 1 scholarship per year for 2 years. I assumed at first this was about taking recruits to strip clubs, which I'd bet a lot of programs do.

All this is fun to read and it's entertaining to think about the rumors and their potential possibilities, but I still think we're going to be disappointed if we're expecting a "scorched earth" conclusion which seems to be the consensus on here.
    Just PM Mimi and have her call into Finbaum. Captain Falashio will learn the truth about Da Rev.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This came out quicker than I thought......

No to wait on the written copy...... and to see the NAMES......

vCash
    Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.
    Did Finebaum know that the video would be released this PM????? HUM.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    After our jumpers meeting with msstate7 I have missed what's going on here. What's with the minor issue?
    Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rbdog82 View Post
    I know someone that could get her in touch with Forde, Andy Staples, Pete Thamel, etc simply by sending a text. Could be interesting...
    I have sent emails.... NO one was interested at that time.... might be different NOW....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.
    What I want to say to Freeze is NOT for anyone's ears but the 2 of us.... I promise that I will NOT be cleaned mouthed for sure... FOR HIS COACHES to subject CHILDREN to PROSTITUTES.... is beyond my comprehension as these guys as STILL children and under the age of 21....... To promise a child something $$$$$$$$$$$$'s.... and for a Dad to "sell" his son's soul to OM...... oh my....

vCash
    Don't stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.
    Freeze looked really BAD this pm..... I would suggest that he start looking for another position... and NOT in football....
    I believe that Freeze and the rest of the bunch are still in shock..... for what they CLAIM they did not know was going on...... hehe... LOIC.... is just the icing on TOP of the cake.....

There could possibly be ANOTHER NOA for the Recruiting Violations that occurred from August 2015 until February 2016..... because some KNOW that the NCAA was still investigating issues from signing day, February 2016, in December 2016.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rbdog82 View Post
    Fox has OM ties too in the person of Shepard Smith. Not sure exactly what the relationship of Fox News and Fox Sports is though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    This came out quicker than I thought......

No to wait on the written copy...... and to see the NAMES......
    The players' names will be redacted, but not the coaches'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    I don't see how Freeze keeps his job. From what I've been told, it's about to get worse than you guys can imagine. Unprecedented shit. Hope it all comes out.
    Wait for it... wait for it...... It is coming.... Would be a GREAT Mother's day present.... or even a Father's day present.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The players' names will be redacted, but not the coaches'.
    I know several of the players..... want to see the HIGH SCHOOL Coaches that are involved..... and ALL of the Alums at OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

Legal AGE is different in EVERY STATE.... In Mississippi it is 21... To bring a hooker across the state line is a whole different issue.... I asked this question and was given this answer by a law enforcement officer (retired).