Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Neal say...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.
    Finebaum should be reminded of his lunacy weekly for years to come

vCash
    Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.
    Did Finebaum know that the video would be released this PM????? HUM.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Hang on this mess is about to get REALLY ugly.......
    When someone starts bringing minor children ( recruits, yes, they are still minors) into illegal, moral, unethical activities
    someone has to step forward to talk.... Read the allegations when they come out as a "Mom of a recruit"
    and then make your own judgement......
    I don't see how Freeze keeps his job. From what I've been told, it's about to get worse than you guys can imagine. Unprecedented shit. Hope it all comes out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    I don't see how Freeze keeps his job. From what I've been told, it's about to get worse than you guys can imagine. Unprecedented shit. Hope it all comes out.
    Freeze should NOT keep his position -- would guess 10 "SHOW CAUSE".... if not more. It doesn't matter IF you turn a blinded eye to something--
    if it is going on under your 'watch' and you do NOTHING about it...... please....... If everything I know doesn't come out.... Then it will be time to go public.... and I won't be the only one.....

vCash
    Wait for it... wait for it...... It is coming.... Would be a GREAT Mother's day present.... or even a Father's day present.....

vCash
    Ole miss gets to be present for any NCAA interviews in which ole miss reps are being interviewed. All of their info has been coming from that. Everyone is toting the party line. "Nothing to see here."

What they don't realize is that OM compliance isn't there for a single interview of anyone outside of OM coaches, players, boosters, and administrators. The recruits, players for other teams, ex-coaches, ex-administrators, recruiting reporters, opposing coaches, possibly former players, etc... all spoke to the NCAA without OM compliance being there. What was said and accepted as fact by the NCAA in those interviews will be in the NOA and OM will not know about those allegations until the NOA is either delivered via paper or possibly if they're briefed on it over the phone, if that's even possible. If the NCAA did not feel it needed to corroborate the information with Ole Miss, it won't. They didn't in our case several years ago.

They have CONSISTENTLY made this mistake. For 3+ years. They've been wrong at every turn. Surprised at every turn. Lied at every turn. It's absolutely amazing that anyone, even die hard ole miss fans, would give one shred of credibility to anything any of their propagandist are spewing at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

They have CONSISTENTLY made this mistake. For 3+ years. They've been wrong at every turn. Surprised at every turn. Lied at every turn. It's absolutely amazing that anyone, even die hard ole miss fans, would give one shred of credibility to anything any of their propagandist are spewing at this point.
    Fun bump. Theyve been consistent. That's for sure.

vCash
    Hail State, and come back.

vCash
    Well Na$$$m is back up. 3 Page thread on how Leo lewis and MSU is going to get the death penalty cause their guy told LL mom not to take the money offered. Dam these people including some family members are just beyond the outer limits of the galaxy now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Freeze should NOT keep his position -- would guess 10 "SHOW CAUSE".... if not more. It doesn't matter IF you turn a blinded eye to something--
    if it is going on under your 'watch' and you do NOTHING about it...... please....... If everything I know doesn't come out.... Then it will be time to go public.... and I won't be the only one.....
    I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.

vCash
    I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.
    Freeze looked really BAD this pm..... I would suggest that he start looking for another position... and NOT in football....
    I believe that Freeze and the rest of the bunch are still in shock..... for what they CLAIM they did not know was going on...... hehe... LOIC.... is just the icing on TOP of the cake.....

There could possibly be ANOTHER NOA for the Recruiting Violations that occurred from August 2015 until February 2016..... because some KNOW that the NCAA was still investigating issues from signing day, February 2016, in December 2016.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.
    I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.

vCash
    I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.
    I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?
    The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?

vCash
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?
    I don't know what/if the SEC or NCAA has a gag order on certain information but IF they do and IF it something that is illegal or criminal then it is a crime. It's called collusion. If a person or organization is involved in that then they can be charged for the same activity in which they are seeking to cover up or deceive and receive the same punishment resultant of that crime. As a hypothetical example: IF someone were providing prostitutes to a minor and real evidence was uncovered to confirm this and it WASN'T reported to law enforcement then that would probably fall under collusion.

On the other:

If it was reported it would become a criminal case and any investigation by an outside party into the case would probably be frowned upon by the investigating law enforcement agency.

food for thought.

vCash

You're absolutely right. There's no way that the NCAA could be held liable for something OM does.

vCash

If the NCAA had knowledge of sex trafficking for underage kids and demanded people not discuss it in accordance with their gag order, they'd potentially be opening themselves up to a civil suit should anyone involved be charged in a criminal case.

I actually think there's a significant chance the FBI probe into basketball ends up looking into the NCAA as the governing body of college basketball. They turned a blind eye to bribery despite knowing what was going on. And they did this because he true blue bloods of college basketball are their biggest money makers. Most of the NCAA budget comes from the NCAA basketball tournament. When they ban Kentucky, Lousivlle, UNC, Duke, or others it hurst their annual budget. That, in my opinion, is why you see them go after major football programs like USC, Ohio State, Bama, Miami, etc... while never seeing U.K. or Duke serving a postseason suspension. Hell, another blue blood basketball program skated today. I understand their rationale for that though.

vCash
    Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.
    I know someone that could get her in touch with Forde, Andy Staples, Pete Thamel, etc simply by sending a text. Could be interesting...