Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Neal say...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    You are my new favorite poster. Devious Dawg and IYOK can take a back seat.
    I wish I could tell everything I know (and have known for over a year).... but there are MINORS involved....
    and we MUST be very careful not to hurt the young men.... There are also High school athletic programs involved..... which means even more students and administration were involved....

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st..... and NO, I am not joking.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I wish I could tell everything I know (and have known for over a year).... but there are MINORS involved....
    and we MUST be very careful not to hurt the young men.... There are also High school athletic programs involved..... which means even more students and administration were involved....

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st.....
    I understand, as a parent, I would as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************
    Really how dumb are those people?
    Never....NEVER underestimate just how dumb they really are.

vCash

As for Hugh Freeze-- I want a meeting with him.... I have a few things that I want to say as a mother 1st..... and NO, I am not joking.....
    Why can't you tell? We don't know who you are. As far as we know is you could be a mother bear or a catfish fisherman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Why can't you tell? We don't know who you are. As far as we know is you could be a mother bear or a catfish fisherman.
    I believe her. What she is writing sounds like the exasperation of a mother who trusted her child in someone's care, and that someone didn't honor that trust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************
    Really how dumb are those people?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    It will come out very soon...... ALL of it... IF ANYONE locates the OM NCAA NOA, that was I told OM received on February 14, 2017, PLEASE post it here...... It would be good reading this weekend...... #HAILSTATE.....

vCash
    Hail State, and come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    #headinthesand

vCash
    It will come out very soon...... ALL of it... IF ANYONE locates the OM NCAA NOA, that was I told OM received on February 14, 2017, PLEASE post it here...... It would be good reading this weekend...... #HAILSTATE.....

vCash
    If not for Tunsil, Ghostbusters 2 might have made headlines. A Year too late***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Finebaum just gave Freeze a ringing endorsement as to his character so it must all be much a do about nothing. As much grief as he has given other coaches over the years I can't figure out why he continues to give him a pass.
    Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Because he believes Freeze invited him into the "inner-sanctum". It's an ego trip for PF. Hugh tells him they are close buddies...confidants, and PF eats it up. PF going to look mighty foolish when the truth comes out.
    Finebaum should be reminded of his lunacy weekly for years to come

vCash
    Well Na$$$m is back up. 3 Page thread on how Leo lewis and MSU is going to get the death penalty cause their guy told LL mom not to take the money offered. Dam these people including some family members are just beyond the outer limits of the galaxy now.

vCash

I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.

vCash
    Freeze should NOT keep his position -- would guess 10 "SHOW CAUSE".... if not more. It doesn't matter IF you turn a blinded eye to something--
    if it is going on under your 'watch' and you do NOTHING about it...... please....... If everything I know doesn't come out.... Then it will be time to go public.... and I won't be the only one.....
    I agree. I'm still not sure that it will all be in the 2nd NOA. Do you think it makes it in there? Like I said unprecedented. It's just so hard for me to see Freeze keeping his job after hearing what I've heard. You touched on it & I'll confirm the minor(s) issue. Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    I'd like to think that what you know will come out in the 2nd NOA and allow you to remain anonymous. Should you feel the need to voice something specific, I'd highly reccomend sending a PM to one of the admins (Hack, ISID, RP, or Cadaver). As far as your meeting with Hey Hue, I hope you get it. He should be held accountable.
    I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    I fully understand why he's not going into specifics. Neither am I & I think most of you guys would do the same. I'm just not confident it's all going to be in there with the massive amounts of damage control taking place. There are still some powerful people pulling strings.
    I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    I don't think it'll be in there either. Chris Jones was interivewed almost 4 years ago. If something like what is being referred to here actually happened back then, I feel pretty sure it would have been in the first letter and all over the news by now. If the NCAA has known about it for 4 years and didn't alert law enforcement, they would be just as culpable would they not?
    The NCAA actually could be liable if someone decides to seek civil damages for a crime. The NCAA has a bad habit of telling people they're not allowed to discuss the contents of a meeting with anyone else. Problem is, 1) that's a blatant 1st amendment violation; 2) they have absolutely ZERO legal authority to that (or over anything for that matter), and 3) they could potentially be telling people to not report crimes.

vCash
    Mimi's Babies should set up an interview with a national journalist like Fox Sports. Avoid Mississippi press and ESPN because they bury stories because they have OM ties.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***