Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neal say...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I missed this part...is she a big part of the investigation?
    He mentioned her by name (she is apparently no longer at OM, but works in the Florida athletic dept.), and said she was likely interviewed by the NCAA, stemming from Leo testimony.

vCash
    All i know is that one side has been spot on this entire time while the other couldn't have further from the truth. Some one is gonna get burned when this comes to a close and its looking like the folks up north are gonna go down with the ship. I guess they are just too invested now to change their narrative.

vCash
    State is in so much trouble Ole Miss is going to get the death penalty.

Did Neal admit the 2nd NOA is in? Thought there wasn't a 2nd one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    This is going to be interesting - seems both school's recruiting/scouting services are all in on their version of the truth. You'd think at some point, things would start to congeal into some sort of common narrative. This is just absolutely insane - 1) who would have access to say this and 2) even if you did, how the hell do you draw this as a conclusion?
    Someone mail Neal a ROSEBOWL WAS RIGHT shirt. He needs it

vCash
    Kyrie Irvin's the world is flat is actually more believable than. Neal's take ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

Did Neal admit the 2nd NOA is in? Thought there wasn't a 2nd one?
    No. He said they didn't have it yet. Nor did there attorney's. But that they knew what was in it. At least thats what he said.

vCash
    Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.
    I guess you hear what you want to hear, but i didnt think he said it was more incriminating to us than them. he did say, that one would think, pharaphrasing, they would come looking at us due to Leo signing w us. I didnt hear him say there wasn't any tunsil stuff either. he did say, there was some info that was minute and other stuff would have to be "explained away". And it would look bad without a proper response.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Now this ^^^^ is funny, I don't care who you are.
    Last edited by WSOPdawg; 02-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No. He said they didn't have it yet. Nor did there attorney's. But that they knew what was in it. At least thats what he said.
    Ha. Just like they knew exactly what was in the 1st NOA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I assume the state comment implies that some of our current players are mentioned. Apparently Neal doesn't understand immunity
    Yep, in the typical OM mind I'm sure if they are shown to have offered something to a guy that eventually signed with MSU (like Leo) then it automatically means that we offered more. They believe that every recruit really wants to go to the Plantation anyway. Of course I have no doubt that a number of recruits have committed to OM over the past several years just to get the "commitment bonus" even when they never had any intention of signing there.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 02-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    Yeah, I know. I don't doubt rosebowl one bit - it's just interesting that neither side is hedging their bets. Being that wrong on something this big would be a career ender.
    Neal and the Ole Miss Spin Network has been wrong throughout the ENTIRE investigation. Literally....everything...they have floated out there as "truth" has been proven false so many times that it has become a joke. But it hasn't stopped them. When the truth comes out they will just report it and act like they never said any of the other stuff. They have done this several times now.

No one holds their feet to the fire on this.

vCash
    I went to ICC with Haley lol

vCash
    What is the deal with this Sewell girl? Hot to say the least. I won't say too much b/c I don't want to get sued, but I wonder if she is one of those good 'ol alumni's daughters they talk about.

vCash

Barney....

Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Sounds like Barney has a good wrongful termination lawsuit case, if Neal is accurate....of course why he would tell the truth at this point doesn't make sense either.
    Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
    Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
    Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
    At certain High schools......
    Neal is WRONG....
    I am POSITIVE.....

vCash
    Thing is the shit they say will end up in the news or be talked about on local radio, but all the shit that's going on right now about them, all you hear is crickets.

vCash
    So Barney got to fired for telling Lewis not to to take money. OK.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
    Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
    Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
    At certain High schools......
    Neal is WRONG....
    I am POSITIVE.....
    Cool 1st post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Cool 1st post
    I liked it too