Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Neal say...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Didn't the NCAA prove that Louisville basketball had a COACH setting up hookers for recruits and players for 5 years? I don't remember any criminal charges coming from that, and I think their penalty was just a 1 yr NCAA ban and 1 scholarship per year for 2 years. I assumed at first this was about taking recruits to strip clubs, which I'd bet a lot of programs do.

All this is fun to read and it's entertaining to think about the rumors and their potential possibilities, but I still think we're going to be disappointed if we're expecting a "scorched earth" conclusion which seems to be the consensus on here.
    IF OM is not held accountable this Mother wants to know WHY???????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I have sent emails.... NO one was interested at that time.... might be different NOW....
    I'm almost certain you could find someone with quite a following that's interested after today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?
    You're absolutely right. There's no way that the NCAA could be held liable for something OM does.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Wasn't this "lady/mom" on here earlier today making some statements? And then all HADES broke loose this afternoon?
    I think we have a l got person in some form of " THE KNOW" knowledge-wise pertaining to this ordeal. I'd pay attention to what they say 😁👍

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-27-2018 at 10:36 AM.

vCash

Barkeep I'll have what Mr Neal's having

Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.
    and make that a double

vCash
    We need a Bump Thread .. holy shit at the content ..
    The Shitbird Bumps

vCash
    I guess the only remaining question is Will MSU survive the penalties expected next month from the COI?

vCash
    Bump because it feels so good to know that Ole Miss fans will read this little blast from the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

They have CONSISTENTLY made this mistake. For 3+ years. They've been wrong at every turn. Surprised at every turn. Lied at every turn. It's absolutely amazing that anyone, even die hard ole miss fans, would give one shred of credibility to anything any of their propagandist are spewing at this point.
    Fun bump. Theyve been consistent. That's for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    I guess the only remaining question is Will MSU survive the penalties expected next month from the COI?
    It could be December. I don't have any inside information but that's my guess as to when it will be released.

vCash
    Rumored that the NCAA will hold the COI until after the Egg bowl.

vCash
    Damn, Kneel defended himself like crazy on twitter last night. He mad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Damn, Kneel defended himself like crazy on twitter last night. He mad.
    This lawsuit should put an end to his "not a fan" shtick. He needs to own up to the fact that he is what he is. And that's not a legitimate journalist.

Banned
    vCash
    Bump for rueness. So funny to go back down shit bird memory lane on all this.

vCash
    Rueing.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Hack, I'm no lawyer, but are you sure about that? We're talking about voluntary membership in an organization with membership rules. It's not as if the NCAA is threatening anything more than expulsion from the "club" if you don't obey the membership rules you agreed to when you joined.

And I doubt very seriously they are prohibiting people from reporting crimes. I suspect their "gag order" only pertains to discussing the case as it relates to rules violations that aren't also actual crimes. Also, is there a rule against schools discussing, or is it only the NCAA that has rules about their side discussing? If there is something in place for schools and/or witnesses, is it actually a rule, or just something "frowned upon"?
    If the NCAA had knowledge of sex trafficking for underage kids and demanded people not discuss it in accordance with their gag order, they'd potentially be opening themselves up to a civil suit should anyone involved be charged in a criminal case.

I actually think there's a significant chance the FBI probe into basketball ends up looking into the NCAA as the governing body of college basketball. They turned a blind eye to bribery despite knowing what was going on. And they did this because he true blue bloods of college basketball are their biggest money makers. Most of the NCAA budget comes from the NCAA basketball tournament. When they ban Kentucky, Lousivlle, UNC, Duke, or others it hurst their annual budget. That, in my opinion, is why you see them go after major football programs like USC, Ohio State, Bama, Miami, etc... while never seeing U.K. or Duke serving a postseason suspension. Hell, another blue blood basketball program skated today. I understand their rationale for that though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If the NCAA had knowledge of sex trafficking for underage kids and demanded people not discuss it in accordance with their gag order, they'd potentially be opening themselves up to a civil suit should anyone involved be charged in a criminal case.

I actually think there's a significant chance the FBI probe into basketball ends up looking into the NCAA as the governing body of college basketball. They turned a blind eye to bribery despite knowing what was going on. And they did this because he true blue bloods of college basketball are their biggest money makers. Most of the NCAA budget comes from the NCAA basketball tournament. When they ban Kentucky, Lousivlle, UNC, Duke, or others it hurst their annual budget. That, in my opinion, is why you see them go after major football programs like USC, Ohio State, Bama, Miami, etc... while never seeing U.K. or Duke serving a postseason suspension. Hell, another blue blood basketball program skated today. I understand their rationale for that though.
    The NCAA has no jurisdiction over any thing sexual trafficking... All the NCAA could do, would be to turn over to the FBI any information the NCAA could have/did have knowledge of concerning illegal activities. Bribery, federal racketeering both would have to be investigated by the FBI.