Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neal say...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

Neal say...

Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Not a chance in hell OM let Neal see the NOA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Noa not bad. More incriminating to state than OM and no Tunsil stuff. You can't make this stuff up guys. He did mention Haley Sewell being mentioned. I used to think Neal was prob there most credible guy.
    So an NOA being sent to OM is more incriminating of MSU than to OM? Sounds reasonable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    So an NOA being sent to OM is more incriminating of MSU than to OM? Sounds reasonable
    Yep, perfectly logical.*****************************************

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    You know how I know it is BS, if the NCAA was investigating MSU the CL would be all over it and we are not hearing anything from them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    So, their NOA has stuff about State violating NCAA rules?

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically.

vCash
    I assume the state comment implies that some of our current players are mentioned. Apparently Neal doesn't understand immunity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I assume the state comment implies that some of our current players are mentioned. Apparently Neal doesn't understand immunity
    Yep, in the typical OM mind I'm sure if they are shown to have offered something to a guy that eventually signed with MSU (like Leo) then it automatically means that we offered more. They believe that every recruit really wants to go to the Plantation anyway. Of course I have no doubt that a number of recruits have committed to OM over the past several years just to get the "commitment bonus" even when they never had any intention of signing there.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 02-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************
    Really how dumb are those people?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes because the NCAA always sends NOAs to schools with allegations about other schools****************************
    Never....NEVER underestimate just how dumb they really are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    #headinthesand

vCash
    If not for Tunsil, Ghostbusters 2 might have made headlines. A Year too late***

vCash
    Maybe he meant more incriminating to "the state" since government officials are rumored to be involved.***

vCash
    I bet Neal thinks the following things are also true:
    1. The majority of allegations are not about football
    2. None of it is about the current football staff
    3. Most everything is secondary violations that they have already reported
    4. The investigation is over

vCash
    Well I think what he doesn't understand (or understands but is trying to spin) is that giving a player at another school immunity isn't implying guilt by the university they are attending of wrongdoings because there isn't a guarantee of wrongdoings. They are giving the player immunity for accepting benefits from the school being investigated.

Yes stuff can come up in an investigation of a school giving benefits and that can be given immunity, but I don't think that's what we are talking about here. We are talking about players potentially at MSU being given immunity for accepting benefits by OM, not MSU. Don't let the spin fool us into thinking they are giving immunity to our players because we aren't on the up and up. They are giving them immunity for benefits they either received or took from OM. Just so happens they decided not to commit to OM.

vCash
    This simply tells me that Neal is a pawn for the network. He's merely stating the newest company line. I feel sorry for the people that continue to pay good money to be lied too.

vCash
    Sounds like Barney has a good wrongful termination lawsuit case, if Neal is accurate....of course why he would tell the truth at this point doesn't make sense either.

vCash

Barney....

Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Sounds like Barney has a good wrongful termination lawsuit case, if Neal is accurate....of course why he would tell the truth at this point doesn't make sense either.
    Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
    Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
    Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
    At certain High schools......
    Neal is WRONG....
    I am POSITIVE.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Barney will NOT be working in any position at any university for a long time...
    Wrongful termination lawsuit -- not going to happen,
    Barney should have been FIRED for illegal NCAA recruiting violations....
    At certain High schools......
    Neal is WRONG....
    I am POSITIVE.....
    Cool 1st post