Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl gets political...

vCash

Rosebowl gets political...

From today's Boneyard...

"I got a call Saturday night after baseball game... there is some discussion about state lawmakers that are looking into the NCAA investigation of Ole Miss, and not in the way that the esteemed State Senator was about trying to limit the scope of NCAA investigations... but I understand that there are some questions being asked, about some people and the potential misuse of state funds, and not people that work at the University of Mississippi, but people that are maybe in conjunction or perhaps representatives of the University's athletics' interests... I believe that changes the dynamics of things in a big way... I don't know if I've ever seen a situation like that where state law makers start asking questions, and not because the University is being victimized, but because they think there are other people that perhaps have over stepped their boundaries."

Hmmmm....
    Last edited by DeviousDawg; 02-20-2017 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    This is a good thing for Ole Miss**

vCash
    I was about to start my own thread but saw this one and one other.

Rosebowl dropped some bombshells

1. Legislators looking into misappropriation of state funds connected to OM investigation
    2. Conversations have been made by people connected to OM concerning the future of High Freeze. Hugh Freeze has responded to this.
    3. The state media is waking up to the enormity of the OM investigation scandal
    4. There is a possibility that current OM players may lose eligibility
    5. A former "member of the [OM] family" has blown the whistle on their whole operation and by doing so
    6. The credibility of other witnesses has been confirmed

Is Steve Robertson becoming the next Jack Cristil? He is becoming an iconic voice for the program not as a broadcaster but as an investigative journalist.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    We can't wait to tell our story. /endBdork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post

1. Legislators looking into misappropriation of state funds connected to OM investigation
    2. Conversations have been made by people connected to OM concerning the future of High Freeze. Hugh Freeze has responded to this.
    5. A former "member of the [OM] family" has blown the whistle on their whole operation and by doing so

Is Steve Robertson becoming the next Jack Cristil? He is becoming an iconic voice for the program not as a broadcaster but as an investigative journalist.
    Honestly, Im starting to fear for his safety. I'm happy he provides us great info, but those clowns up north are lunatics.

I guess you could say I fear for his soul.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    They can't touch the mans soul, but his ass is a different story.

vCash
    I posted here over a year ago that the academic scandal opened up state funds to students that would've otherwise been ineligible. It's fraud and the tax payers of Mississippi picked up a portion of the bill. MTAG alone for each ineligible kid would be several thousand dollars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post

That's a lot of mistakes.

vCash
    So mistakes were made?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    We can't wait to tell our story. /endBdork

vCash
    Hey Hugh!!

vCash
    That Network shit ain't so funny now to a lot of Red and Blue

vCash
    9 over 3.

vCash
    Ronnie Musgrove knows something... Back to his huffington post article:

"When a university worries more about politics than it does students and educators, that?s bad news for the students and educators. When a chancellor has to worry about taking care of the Governor?s cronies, those legal fees get taken out of salaries, skimmed off research grants and added to tuition.

While I can?t speak for Grisham, Barksdale or Manning, I can say for myself, this is a different kind of Greek tragedy than one you usually see on college campuses these days. It?s a classic tale of money and greed and corruption, and the firing of Dr. Daniel W. Jones was only the first act"

Me thinks Musgrove knows something... anyone notice how weird it is that a article titled "Something Rotten in Oxford(Mississippi)" has a headline photo with Musgrove and Keenum standing behind a Mississippi State backdrop? I think someone knows something, and I think someone has chosen a side. This isn't just a college football scandal, but a state wide political scandal. Damn, just when you think it couldn't get any worse for the Rebs, it gets worse by a magnitude of 10. This is the kind of thing that makes the death penalty an actual possibility. Seriously...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    Honestly, Im starting to fear for his safety. I'm happy he provides us great info, but those clowns up north are lunatics.

I guess you could say I fear for his soul.
    Rosebowl is just doing his job. It just seems courageous because the rest of the so-called journalists in this state are obvious under a gag order. Eventually everything they are doing in the dark is going to come to light. This is going beyond 30 for 30 levels. This is 60 minutes or a big screen documentary.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    It's been confirmed. Bucky is a dead man walking. I'm not sure why they haven't fired him at this point. He will not be coaching past 2017 season, if he makes it that long. They could gain some credibility by doing so but I guess they are going to ride the titanic all the way to the bottom of the Atlantic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    It's been confirmed. Bucky is a dead man walking. I'm not sure why they haven't fired him at this point. He will not be coaching past 2017 season, if he makes it that long. They could gain some credibility by doing so but I guess they are going to ride the titanic all the way to the bottom of the Atlantic.
    It took them a long time to fire Barney. I suspect they had to find a resolution so he wouldn't tell everyone where the bodies are buried. That'll be 10 times more complicated with Hugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Freeze has been burnt toast for a while now... I think there are bigger bucks in the cross hairs now.

RP, myself, as well as others, have been saying that 2016 will be Freeze's last season as the OM head coach for well over 6 months now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Freeze has been burnt toast for a while now... I think there are bigger bucks in the cross hairs now.

RP, myself, as well as others, have been saying that 2016 will be Freeze's last season as the OM head coach for well over 6 months now.
    I'm surprised he's still there to be honest. Ole miss is begging for the death penalty.