Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's Boneyard had some nice information

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Then contact a Mod; you've got a 4500+ post history (I'm personally not a mod, obviously, but I'd assume you'd qualify for access)....As to addressing the rest of your post, I'm going to abstain. Enjoy reality.
    Good luck with that. I think I contacted 3 or 4 and still don't have access.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    MAKES ME SICK!!!! Media all over the country is so F'd up. They think they should just voice their opinions/agenda and avoid the facts.
    At a certain point people realized that doing investigative journalism in entertainment wasn't profitable. People don't want to read bad things about their favorite sports team. They sure as hell don't want anyone digging things up. We now just have fan and opinion based journalism in sports. It is what it is.

vCash
    No offense intended. But everyone always thinks younger people are enepta and corrupted.

vCash
    Nm
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that.
    The only thing that resembles a holiday weekend in April is Easter. Does anybody else see this getting leaked on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday? Huge Sleeze gets crucified on Friday and we see if Freezus rises again on Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    The only thing that resembles a holiday weekend in April is Easter. Does anybody else see this getting leaked on Maundy Thursday or Good Friday? Huge Sleeze gets crucified on Friday and we see if Freezus rises again on Sunday.
    I think you "nailed it". Saint Hugh will be led down the Via Dolorosa of Oxford, the Grove. He will be take from the Square. Pontus Pilate played by Mark Emmert will read his sentence and the Network will cry "Fire Him" and he will be crucified as the scapegoat for the sins of the whole rebel nation.

But unlike the real Savior there will be no resurrection for the false prophet. The show clause will not be rolled away. Hugh Freeze will be free to take his millions and do mission work in Haiti as long as he wants but he won't be allowed to step back into Oxford or any other place playing collegiate athletics. Amen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    With the way they operate, I say Good Friday is a great choice. Of course this will be followed by a nice article in the CL Easter morning about how Freezus shares his faith.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Schmedlap View Post
    No, Rougedog speaks the truth. Critical thinking is no longer taught in schools.
    I agree 100%. My children are in a top notch homeschool program for this very reason. My kids started in public school and it had become so atrocious I had to pull them out. My kids are now being taught how to think, how to process and articulate information while thinking for themselves. It's a DRASTIC difference in curriculum and my children are better off for it.

The other reason I pulled them out is because they were being told what to think. I will leave it at that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    I agree 100%. My children are in a top notch homeschool program for this very reason. My kids started in public school and it had become so atrocious I had to pull them out. My kids are now being taught how to think, how to process and articulate information while thinking for themselves. It's a DRASTIC difference in curriculum and my children are better off for it.

The other reason I pulled them out is because they were being told what to think. I will leave it at that.
    Auburn teachers?**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Auburn teachers?**
    I'd burn a barner down if they were trying to lure my kids into joining a cult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    No offense intended. But everyone always thinks younger people are enepta and corrupted.
    enepta?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post

What program do you use?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    What program do you use?
    https://www.classicalconversations.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    How many of you work with older people who are convinced they know what they're doing simply and arrogantly due to their age, when in reality they're absolutely clueless because they made no effort to keep up with the changing times and obliviously fell behind? I work with an older gentlemen who holds the title of "office manager" but is only still around because no one has the heart to tell him to go home, who continually gives meaningless instructions until he gets tired and sits down and stops paying attention, at which point real work can be accomplished.
    I'm a 61 year old engineer at the highest level of our technical group. My boss is my age, our division is the driving force of a company with a annual revenue of 100M+, 400+ employees and is the largest family-owned business of our type in the southeast. And yes we are schooling younger folks.

vCash
    Where did this thread go wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    "Catastrophic" was the word Steve said is making the rounds about the addendum. Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that. Said that a lot of North Jackson, MS boosters are involved.
    "Catastrophic" you say?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...903#post704903