Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My bold prediction for the 2017 football team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We'll beat LSU and Bama next year. Book it!
    I'll take some of what bulldawg28 is smoking -- didn't say I agree with his prediction, just that I'll take some of his wacky weed (for shits and giggles)!!!

vCash
    No chance huh? Bama loses 75% of their run stopping defense this year but they'll just bounce back and never skip a beat huh?
    Yes

vCash

vCash
    No chance huh? Bama loses 75% of their run stopping defense this year but they'll just bounce back and never skip a beat huh?
    When is the last time Bama actually took a step back? People predict this every year and it's so idiotic. They don't rebuild they reload. Not only do they replace their 5 star starters with 5 stars off the bench, but then they replace those guys off the bench with 5 star redshirt freshman and sophomores. As long as Saban is there that will be the case.

When you have a team full of 4 and 5 stars, with a coach that can get them to buy into the team rather than themselves, you create a dynasty. When is the last time Bama had 2 regular season losses? No reason to believe it happens this year.

Predicting us to beat Bama and LSU is predicting us to go atleast 11-1 with a an opportunity to make it to the playoff if we win the SECCG. I think we are gonna have a solid team, 7-8 wins, but a playoff team? Come on man.

vCash
    It took us having the future NFL rookie of the year at QB just to put up double digit points on Bama. We don't have the position to position talent to hang with them.

Even Mullen will say it, they have more talent on their bench than we have on our roster. Just facts.

vCash
    We'll beat LSU and Bama next year. Book it!
    I like it. Last year, we could have been in the game if we'd made our plays. We had some chances.

vCash
    No chance huh?
    Nope.

Bama loses 75% of their run stopping defense this year but they'll just bounce back and never skip a beat huh?
    Correct. Every other year, people predict Bama to take a step back due to all the players they lost to the NFL, but it never happens. Saban's recruiting and the way he runs that program has them operating at a level to where they don't take a meaningful step back anymore.....they are so good it's boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I like it. Last year, we could have been in the game if we'd made our plays. We had some chances.
    Please define "in the game". You do realize the final score was 51-3, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    When is the last time Bama actually took a step back? People predict this every year and it's so idiotic. They don't rebuild they reload. Not only do they replace their 5 star starters with 5 stars off the bench, but then they replace those guys off the bench with 5 star redshirt freshman and sophomores. As long as Saban is there that will be the case.
    This.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    PUFF PUFF PASS that would be one helluva a prediction if its comes true though!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I guess I'm the only one that understands what "BOLD PREDICTION" means.
    No, I think we get it. Should we all create a new thread with every crazy-ass thought we have? Maybe if these things were reasonably backed up with some data, but most are just something like: "I said it first".

I'll make some bold predictions:
    MSU will win SEC West in 2018
    MSU will make the final 4 in mens basketball in 2018.
    MSU will win the College World Series in 2018.
    USA will win the next World Cup.
    Hugh Freeze won't be fired soon.
    Detroit will win the Super Bowl next year.
    76ers will win the NBA title in 2018.
    Trump quits before his term is up.
    Tiger Woods will win a major in 2017.
    Cubs will win the 2016 world series.
    Martina Hingis wins a major again.
    Green Bay QBs (current and previous) will quit doing annoying ass commercials.
    The world will end in 2012.
    etc.

If any of these are correct then I get full credit since I said it first. If I'm wrong, then no big deal, it was a bold prediction anyway. I also plan to take credit if the etc. is correct.

vCash
    Yes. There is no chance your prediction comes true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Please define "in the game". You do realize the final score was 51-3, right?
    you're right. but I still like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I guess most people think a bold prediction should at least have a chance of coming true. He might as well have predicted Jessica Alba marrying Ralphie May this year
    I know that's not true. Jessica Alba is coming to have a threesome with me and my wife. My birthday present.

vCash
    Lsu has 10 players (most in sec) at NFL combine:

Adams
    Beckwith
    Bower
    Dupre
    Dural
    LF
    Godchaux
    Pocic
    Riley
    White

That's a load of talent leaving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    you're right. but I still like it.
    wtf... now it's clear... these fools are just drunk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I guess most people think a bold prediction should at least have a chance of coming true. He might as well have predicted Jessica Alba marrying Ralphie May this year
    Or sitting on his face !!

vCash
    Thats what they have been doing for awhile now

vCash
    Name the last year they didn't re-load

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lsu has 10 players (most in sec) at NFL combine:

Adams
    Beckwith
    Bower
    Dupre
    Dural
    LF
    Godchaux
    Pocic