Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To All the Rebels blaming your trouble on everyone else

vCash

To All the Rebels blaming your trouble on everyone else

Trust me we really wish we could take credit for the a$$ kicking you're about to get from the NCAA. But you're just going to have to be content with the 55-20 we hung on you on your brand new astro-turf. (Speaking of that, it's a darn shame y'all spent so much money putting in extra HS bleachers in that tin can because the way it's looking y'all won't be selling that thing out for a LONG time. They will be rusted before 60k show up there again.)

Back to my point. I know you feel like a victim and you need someone to blame for your not so recent misfortune of running into an angry NCAA. (Seriously, there are five year seniors at OM who weren't there when the NCAA first showed up.) But don't look at State, Alabama, or Georgia. No, go look in a mirror or better yet look at that sleazy false prophet coach of your football team Hugh Freeze. (It's funny how such a righteous man produces the drug addicted Nkimdeche Bros., gas mask bonged Laremy Tunsil, and a WR whose off the field conduct is so radioactive he couldn't get an invite to the NFL Combine. "You know a tree by the fruit it bears".) Go look at the school administrators from the chancellor all the way down to that con artist Ross Bjork who told you everything was fine. Look at those big shots with their skyboxes at VHS. These are the people who have put you in this position. For their own fame and fortune your beloved football program is about to be pummeled for the next decade. It will be worse than Sherman coming through Dixie. But this time I can assure you that there is no need to get your hopes up because the "South will NOT rise again".

P.S. Click an ad!!!
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 02-11-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    30 plus schollys lost
    Multiple show causes
    Head Beaver removed
    minimum 2 year bowl ban

Leo Lewis got immunity and told the truth- and the OM lawyer dropping OM envelops with OM money got them in trouble
    Golson did the same thing from Auburn and the names matched up
    Dan Skipper told off too
    So did the Alabama recruits
    Jeffrey Simmons told the truth too
    AJ Brown didnt tell the truth and is going to reap some NCAA penalty

The NCAA has in no way accepted the OM self-imposed penalties- they laughed so hard they pissed their pants at them
    The NCAA is not scared of OM taking them to court.
    The NCAA doesnt mind the stonewalling as they will use statements under oath in the Tunsil case

The OM case will be the modern day SMU without the death penalty. Schools will be scared and work to avoid the "Ole Miss penalty"

vCash
    Reason- that is one of the best posts I have ever seen on Elitedawgs. Well done my friend. Rep was added.

vCash
    Outstanding work Reason2succeed.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Didn't they switch back to natural turf?
    No Signature

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Somewhere Satan himself, is clearing a spot next to him for Bucky. If he doesn't go to hell, there isn't on.

vCash
    I wonder what olemiss did to piss off Golson. You could tell he had them by the balls with the way they handled his transfer and I'm not surprised a bit he narc'd them out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Trust me we really wish we could take credit for the a$$ kicking you're about to get from the NCAA. But you're just going to have to be content with the 55-20 we hung on you on your brand new astro-turf. (Speaking of that, it's a darn shame y'all spent so much money putting in extra HS bleachers in that tin can because the way it's looking y'all won't be selling that thing out for a LONG time. They will be rusted before 60k show up there again.)

Back to my point. I know you feel like a victim and you need someone to blame for your not so recent misfortune of running into an angry NCAA. (Seriously, there are five year seniors at OM who weren't there when the NCAA first showed up.) But don't look at State, Alabama, or Georgia. No, go look in a mirror or better yet look at that sleazy false prophet coach of your football team Hugh Freeze. (It's funny how such a righteous man produces the drug addicted Nkimdeche Bros., gas mask bonged Laremy Tunsil, and a WR whose off the field conduct is so radioactive he couldn't get an invite to the NFL Combine. "You know a tree by the fruit it bears".) Go look at the school administrators from the chancellor all the way down to that con artist Ross Bjork who told you everything was fine. Look at those big shots with their skyboxes at VHS. These are the people who have put you in this position. For their own fame and fortune your beloved football program is about to be pummeled for the next decade. It will be worse than Sherman coming through Dixie. But this time I can assure you that there is no need to get your hopes up because the "South will NOT rise again".

P.S. Click an ad!!!
    I like the way you think!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I wonder what olemiss did to piss off Golson. You could tell he had them by the balls with the way they handled his transfer and I'm not surprised a bit he narc'd them out.
    I think it was just the general overbearing come to Ole Miss attitude that they have plus the overpaying to get him and then when he actually decided not to stay there they attempt to block his transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    30 plus schollys lost
    Multiple show causes
    Head Beaver removed
    minimum 2 year bowl ban

Leo Lewis got immunity and told the truth- and the OM lawyer dropping OM envelops with OM money got them in trouble
    Dan Skipper told off too

The NCAA has in no way accepted the OM self-imposed penalties- they laughed so hard they pissed their pants at them
    The NCAA doesnt mind the stonewalling as they will use statements under oath in the Tunsil case

The OM case will be the modern day SMU without the death penalty. Schools will be scared and work to avoid the "Ole Miss penalty"
    The last 3 words of your post will be glorious if a name or catch phrase is used forever in the world of NCAA/cheating/scandals that way they are labeled forever as to what they are. Just like you hear death penalty my mind immediately thinks SMU. I want a modern day one now and we are REAL close to getting it.

Also just for kicks and giggles if I were a MS representative ( I would not care if I pissed of voters) but I would write a bill to abolish ole miss. Hell if they can get a guy to write one about the OM and the NCAA we need one that says defund the plantation because it's an embarrassment to the Great STATE of MISSISSIPPI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    The last 3 words of your post will be glorious if a name or catch phrase is used forever in the world of NCAA/cheating/scandals that way they are labeled forever as to what they are. Just like you hear death penalty my mind immediately thinks SMU. I want a modern day one now and we are REAL close to getting it.

Also just for kicks and giggles if I were a MS representative ( I would not care if I pissed of voters) but I would write a bill to abolish ole miss. Hell if they can get a guy to write one about the OM and the NCAA we need one that says defund the plantation because it's an embarrassment to the Great STATE of MISSISSIPPI
    Hahahaha! Defund PlantationCare!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Hahahaha! Defund PlantationCare!!!
    Plus one

vCash
    Closer to 45 scholly's lost than 30.

30 plus schollys lost
    Multiple show causes
    Head Beaver removed
    minimum 2 year bowl ban

Dan Skipper told off too

You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash

P.S. Click an ad!!!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I'll say it again to all the Bear readers -

YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIMS. YOU ARE THE PERPETRATORS.

And your woe-is-me, victimized attitude that says the NCAA has a vendetta against Ole Miss because nobody wants to see Ole Miss win is garbage. And everybody outside of your program knows it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroons View Post
    I'll say it again to all the Bear readers -

YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIMS. YOU ARE THE PERPETRATORS.

And your woe-is-me, victimized attitude that says the NCAA has a vendetta against Ole Miss because nobody wants to see Ole Miss win is garbage. And everybody outside of your program knows it.
    Why would the NCAA have a vendetta against a team that can't even win at a high level when cheating worse than anyone has ever cheated? Hell the NCAA is probably laughing as their hammer falls bc Ole Miss accomplished nothing and is getting burned for it. Ha, only that idiotic feminine fan base could think they actually matter enough for someone to have a "vendetta" over. The NCAA has probably spent as much time sitting around and scratching their heads wondering how Ole Miss accomplished so little with so much illegal activity...that's what's taking the investigation so long.

vCash
    Whats really funny is they tried this same cheat to win in the early 90s and had nothing to show as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    Whats really funny is they tried this same cheat to win in the early 90s and had nothing to show as well.
    That's because the only coaches that they can find to go along with their Nerwork are morons like Freeze and Brewer. It's not a surprise that they value recruiting over coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Somewhere Satan himself, is clearing a spot next to him for Bucky. If he doesn't go to hell, there isn't on.
    Too far. Scale it back. Unless you are God. My apologies if so.

vCash
    30 plus schollys lost
    Multiple show causes
    Head Beaver removed
    minimum 2 year bowl ban

Dan Skipper told off too

The situation with the Inn is interesting. If rumors are true it could prove collusion between the Booster - Athletic Department AND the Administration of the school. Wonder what happens if the University is told to disassociate itself from that establishment? Lot of pissed of donors helped 'remodel' that. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

Wonder if this is the time that the NCAA suspends athletes for not telling the truth = part from the aforementioned. Never seen them it in masse. Even with SMU they were all allowed to transfer.

How long before these boosters and AD types turn on each other? The coaches seem to have already done so.

Wonder how many lies have been put under a light now? Each one of those is going to leave a big mark with the committee.

Here is the conversation that some adult at UNM should have had with this boosters: