Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OM student accused of robbing store and head butted deputy...

vCash
    Reports he may have been using one of the new synthetic drugs called "flakka".

News Link

vCash
    AGAIN, according to WTVA he was out on bond when he wound up in the hospital.

vCash
    His so-called friends are commenting on the WTVA article that me must have some type of mental disorder. They can't believe he would act this way. Well folks, first of all, you have to have some type of mental disorder to attend UNM. Secondly, people you know do crazy things and put crazy shit in their bodies. Quit acting like you are a perfect person if you attend that crappy school in Oxford. Maybe he wanted to see the "beautiful campus" that attracts so many top ranked athletes.

vCash
    He is in Critical Care unit detoxing..... He wasn't beaten by deputies.... WTVA didn't report he was beaten... his parents paid his bond and he was admitted to Hospital to detox...

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Wow so one poster (interpolation) says he got the shit beat out of him by deputies after the head butt and another (flanked) says he wasn't beaten at all and is in detox. I'm going political a little and saying the shit interpolation attempted to start up is what's wrong with so many people right now. Just go straight to trying to stir shit up instead of just waiting to see what facts are. I just don't get the immaturity of people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Wow so one poster (interpolation) says he got the shit beat out of him by deputies after the head butt and another (flanked) says he wasn't beaten at all and is in detox. I'm going political a little and saying the shit interpolation attempted to start up is what's wrong with so many people right now. Just go straight to trying to stir shit up instead of just waiting to see what facts are. I just don't get the immaturity of people.
    I live in Union County where it happened....I was a half mile from store when it happened... I know Sheriff personally...I saw WTVA newscast.... all of their reports are on WTVA website- says nothing about him getting beaten.......

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I live in Union County where it happened....I was a half mile from store when it happened... I know Sheriff personally...I saw WTVA newscast.... all of their reports are on WTVA website- says nothing about him getting beaten.......
    Simmer...you weren't the subject of my ire

vCash
    I'm close friend's with the boy's parents. These are salt of the earth type folks. Daniel wasn't beaten, although I guessed that he would be when it went down. He is in the hospital for detox. This was some bad stuff he got a hold of. He's not doing well at all and it is going to take quite a while to get over this, medically. The legal stuff is down the road. Again, these are good Christian people. Mom and Dad are crushed over this. They didn't want him to go to OM. He transferred there from USM in September. He's not what MSU folks call your typical OM kid. He has a sister who is an MSU grad. Everyone here is shocked by the whole thing. I know this is a tough audience but I just ask you guys to pray for his recovery and then he can deal with whatever the legal system gives him. Nobody is blaming the law for this. We saw the same video yall saw.