Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OM student accused of robbing store and head butted deputy...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

OM student accused of robbing store and head butted deputy...

http://walb.com/walb/db_383374/conte...tguid=5B5OpLfz

NEW ALBANY, MS (Mississippi News Now) - An Ole Miss student from Brandon, who is accused of robbing a North Mississippi store, is now in trouble for assaulting an officer.

According to WTVA in Tupelo, Daniel Stewart Berry was heading to court Thursday morning when he shouted and headbutted a nearby deputy. He was quickly detained.

His family lives in Tupelo and he is currently enrolled at Ole Miss as a business major.

WTVA reports that at around 7:15 p.m. on Tuesday, Berry entered the West Union Quick Stop on Highway 30 and robbed the clerk. However, nearby customers managed to detain Berry until officers arrived on the scene.

Berry's bond was set today at $200,000.

Copyright 2017 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved. (Information from WTVA)

vCash
    Baylor they are closing the gap.. y'all better step ya game up...

vCash
    OK ... the guy who cursed and berated the ref at one of our games got humiliated and forced to write an apology to the ref, got kicked out of the Hump for the rest of the season, and will possibly get some sort of punishment from the University.

What will the Bear administration do to this guy? Doesn't say if it was armed robbery or not, but well could have been. Surely he won't be a student there any longer.

vCash
    I think I saw on WTVA where that guy is in critical condition in the hospital now. Whatever happened happened after he made bond and was released.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    OK ... the guy who cursed and berated the ref at one of our games got humiliated and forced to write an apology to the ref, got kicked out of the Hump for the rest of the season, and will possibly get some sort of punishment from the University.

What will the Bear administration do to this guy? Doesn't say if it was armed robbery or not, but well could have been. Surely he won't be a student there any longer.
    Wasn't armed. He was supposedly out of it on something.

vCash
    WTF is wrong with that place? Good Lord, they need to shut it down. I'm embarrassed for them.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    ETA I'm a dumbass and shouldn't assume shit.
    Last edited by Interpolation_Dawg_EX; 02-12-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Don't go to jail. Don't be a shitbird. Don't get the holy **** beat out of you. Pretty simple.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    They beat the shit out of him after he head butted that deputy is what happened. I don't agree with beating someone to the point they're in a coma though.
    Who beat the shit out of him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    They beat the shit out of him after he head butted that deputy is what happened. I don't agree with beating someone to the point they're in a coma though.
    Who is "They"?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Who is "They"?
    I would assume "they" is the other deputies at the jail...

In the video, they jerk him up and take behind closed doors. This is a case where assault from a police officer is warranted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post

In the video, they jerk him up and take behind closed doors. This is a case where assault from a police officer is warranted.
    The deputies beat him after he was released? OR... someone in his normal shitbird life beat him.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Who cares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Who cares
    I agree with this statement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post

I agree that this guy surely deserved whatever he got....to a point. But warranted? He is handcuffed, those officers will all be fired and possibly arrested if they beat him after this incident. Nothing warranted I assure you.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm not sure I'm cool with this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    I agree that this guy surely deserved whatever he got....to a point. But warranted? He is handcuffed, those officers will all be fired and possibly arrested if they beat him after this incident. Nothing warranted I assure you.
    Correct. Not warranted if it happened. Police officers are paid to have patience, and in no case should they lose control. If they did something like that (a big if), then they should be prosecuted.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Nobody here will ever have a clue one way or the other what actually happened so refrain from going down the political path and being moronic.

vCash
    This kid had a bright future. In the video, it is clear that the young man had his hands up asking for mercy when the deputy viciously headbutted him. I shall now go burn down my town, loot stores, and start a movement to kill law enforcement officers.

vCash
    Sorry wrong thread.