Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Guesses On What is In the New NOA?

vCash

Any Guesses On What is In the New NOA?

What do you guys expect in the new NOA?

Obviously Barney and others will be named, but what about specific violations?

Will proof of play for play be found like the Albert Means at Alabama?

Burner phones?

Car?

What do you expect?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I just want to see freeze tied in with another level 1

vCash
    The families of 5-star croots get a foot locker full o' cash placed in their free room at the INN. Video footage o' that shit. It's out there somewhere.....

vCash
    1)Allegations pertaining to the Tunsil draft night texts implicating Barney Farrar,
    2)allegations that came from players given immunity like inducements to visit,
    3)burner phones, and
    4)meetings with coaches and boosters to offer compensation package for signing with OM,
    5)allegations from coaches given immunity that reinforce other violations but also make it clear that these were not "mistakes" but intentional organized strategies implemented by Hugh Freeze and the Network, 6)and some random minor penalties that any school would have.

I expect it will be explosive due the the departure of almost the entire coaching staff and several new coaches. I think overall it is as bad or worse than the first draft of the NOA. This will be an addendum to that one.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 02-10-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    How long do y'all expect it to be before the NOA is made public?? I'm ready to read this thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg10msu View Post
    How long do y'all expect it to be before the NOA is made public?? I'm ready to read this thing.
    They have 60 days to make it public after receiving it- my guess is that someone breaks it before then. The NCAA isn't going to let them hide it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    They have 60 days to make it public after receiving it- my guess is that someone breaks it before then. The NCAA isn't going to let them hide it
    If a coach is mentioned in the noa/addendum, doesn't said coach receive a copy? If so,with all the coaching turnover you have to think it'll come out soon after release

vCash
    A large, non-lubed dildo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Gosh I hope it's soon. They are recruiting one of our DEs and he asked them about it and they said they didn't expect anything bad to come of it. I know that's a lie and he knows it to but how many kids out there don't know it is.... makes me sick.

vCash
    I have seen the future and here it is. National media will break the story.

Ross Bjork will lie, saying he is bound by confidentiality except when he wants to defend Ole Miss. Ross will talk about how excited he is that the case is nearing closure. Ole Miss will defend itself but not answer any media questions.

About a week before their NCAA response is due, "a 3rd party will request a delay". That made up delay will get them within a couple weeks of a holiday weekend. They'll stay quiet for a couple more weeks during which time the Clarion Ledger will not enquire about this overdue response.

They will release their response at 4pm on a Friday of a holiday weekend. They will point out all the coaches and players that have already left. No need to punish new people. Freeze is such a great guy. Hati. They might even issue a legal threat.

Ole Miss fans will declare victory. Everyone else will need a calculator to count the violations and project punishment.

I don't know when the COI meets this year. Hopefully by mid summer so that transfers can leave them.

vCash
    I think this one is going to make the first one look like child's play after reading that article on the NCAA granting immunity. For those that may not have read it, the NCAA can't just grant immunity anytime they want. It is much like a search warrant. They have to go to a high level committee and explain WHY they want immunity based on the evidence they have so far. They must present a compelling case for immunity to be granted. So for all those bear lurkers that say they were just on a witch hunt you can take that, roll it up nice and tight, and shove where the sun don't shine. They had specific evidence already pointing towards specific violations and based on that, were given the ability to offer immunity to coaches/players to verify that information. The bears are hosed. They're going t get violated like they never imagined. That's why they lost their last two hires (coaches, not players) within a month of them taking the job. They found out what all is going on and 17 that. Peace out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    Wrapper in barbed wire, doused in gasoline, and set on fire.

vCash
    Fire and brimstone, baby. Fire and brimstone.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    1)Allegations pertaining to the Tunsil draft night texts implicating Barney Farrar,
    2)allegations that came from players given immunity like inducements to visit,
    3)burner phones, and
    4)meetings with coaches and boosters to offer compensation package for signing with OM,
    5)allegations from coaches given immunity that reinforce other violations but also make it clear that these were not "mistakes" but intentional organized strategies implemented by Hugh Freeze and the Network, 6)and some random minor penalties that any school would have.

I expect it will be explosive due the the departure of almost the entire coaching staff and several new coaches. I think overall it is as bad or worse than the first draft of the NOA. This will be an addendum to that one.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    The players that were receiving the pay for play are starting to leave and have nothing to lose by talking. The coaches that leave are talking to save their jobs.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
    when first we practice to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, 1771 - 1832

What you get by dishonesty you may enjoy like the finest food, but sooner or later it will be like a mouthful of sand. (Proverbs 20:17)

vCash
    What's in it?

Pain and suffering.

vCash
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Probably similar to the device in Seven. Hugh will be the guy crying that he didn't mean to kill the football program but the Network forced him to screw it to death.

vCash
    Your safe word is network.