Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's your "Dawwg" for baseball this year?

vCash
    Your Dawwgg- Jake Mangum

Offensive MVP- Mangum and Rooker

Defensive MVP- LA

Breakout player- Dustin Skelton

Pitcher of the Year (Not named Pilkington)- Blake Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Your Dawwg: Magnum

Offensive MVP: Rooker

Defensive MVP: Stovall

Breakout player: Bragg

Pitcher of the Year: (Not named Pilkington) Rigby
    And magnum, just to say it again....

And Cole Gordon gonna tap dance on home plate ala The Tampico Stoogies' Jose Brown, at some point during the season.
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 02-09-2017 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Long Gone reference
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Your Dawwg: Marrero

Defensive MVP: Gridley

Breakout player: Macnamee

Pitcher of the Year: (Not named Pilkington) Self

vCash
    Your Dawwg: Rooker

Defensive MVP: Alexander

Breakout Player: Stovall

Pitcher of the Year: Self

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Bump

vCash
    Here are the winners.

Dawg- Cody. Has played damn never every position, been a steady and clutch above .300 hitter all year
    OMVP- Rooker
    DMVP- Jake / Lovelady. Both answers are correct.
    Breakout- Stovall / Cody. Breakout can't be anyone who wasn't here last year.
    Pitcher besides Pilk- Self.

vCash
    Obviously cyr really let the board down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsdawg View Post
    Your Dawwg: Marrero

Defensive MVP: Gridley

Breakout player: Macnamee

Pitcher of the Year: (Not named Pilkington) Self
    You're either Mr. Macnamee, or really damn good! Great call on Macnamee. If not for Marrero, you'd have nailed them all

vCash
    You're either Mr. Macnamee, or really damn good! Great call on Macnamee
    Backwoods watches a ton of practice. He predicted gridley hitting 3rd before the season started. Backwoods knows his stuff.

vCash
    Breakout can be Rooker who went from from 330 Avg and 10 HRs to 1st team All American and SEC POY -or - Gridley from sub-300 and no Pop to +330 and jacking Alex Lange for HRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Breakout can be Rooker who went from from 330 Avg and 10 HRs to 1st team All American and SEC POY -or - Gridley from sub-300 and no Pop to +330 and jacking Alex Lange for HRs
    Yeah, I think Rooker is both OMVP and Breakout Player. He improved at the plate more than anyone, even given that he hit better than anyone on the roster last year as well.

vCash
    You're either Mr. Macnamee, or really damn good! Great call on Macnamee. If not for Marrero, you'd have nailed them all
    Yeah Marrero really let us down that one hurt in many ways. I was sold out on Rooker on offensive MVP and Self Pitching but was torn on Defensive MVP between Gridley and Stovall so I just went with age and experience on it. As far as Mac I just saw something in him that I didn't see in all the other new guys. He had that fight and fire that I like in a player and I knew if he was given a chance this year he would at least give it all he had to make something happen so that's why I went with him. Like Mstate7 said I watched a lot of practices and observed when no one knew I was there so it made it a little easier to have an idea of what was going on.