Page 85 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Doubt he ever makes it to starkville
    He make it to Starkville every other year for one game.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Doubt he ever makes it to starkville
    Because ..??

vCash

Hey Guys...

Lets go get this 2019 class.. I refuse to go quietly into the night.

Moore
    Pickering
    Black
    Jackson
    Young
    Handy
    Russell
    Edwards
    Pruitt
    Jones

That is 10 of the top 17 that I feel like we have a fighting chance for. Refuse to lose. Get it done. Lets get to work. NO EXCUSES

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Sounds like Black will follow the Lovett route

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Serenity now... I refuse to melt over 2019 recruiting haha

vCash
    Since our 2018 recruiting is boring as heck right, I have been following the CBs on Harold joiner. He was trending OM, then auburn started popping up. Today an LSU guy, says OM. Does auburn want this kid or not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Since our 2018 recruiting is boring as heck right, I have been following the CBs on Harold joiner. He was trending OM, then auburn started popping up. Today an LSU guy, says OM. Does auburn want this kid or not?
    We had a thread on this last week FWIW

Ifyouonlyknew said that the kid is too big to be a RB at 6'3" 220+ currently & may have to move to TE. More or less, due to his size, he's a tweener that LSU & Auburn are having trouble finding room for.

He's a similar size as Derrick Henry but without the speed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Ifyouonlyknew said that the kid is too big to be a RB at 6'3" 220+ currently & may have to move to TE. More or less, due to his size, he's a tweener that LSU & Auburn are having trouble finding room for.

I remember the thread, but auburn CBs starting popping up this week. Was wondering if the kid showed out at army AS practice and earned an auburn offer.

vCash
    Gus is slow playing the kid, since there is the possibility Pettway and Kerryon Johnson may go pro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    If OM wants a recruit and the recruit wants OM then why can't things be like every other school out there and the recruit just commit to OM from the get go. The only logical reason would seem for the recruit to want to greatly up the ante from the OM network. Nothing else makes makes a lick of sense. Thanks to the incompetent and worthless NCAA, I guess there is no end to this practice from the most corrupt recruiting school in all the FBS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I remember the thread, but auburn CBs starting popping up this week. Was wondering if the kid showed out at army AS practice and earned an auburn offer.
    Auburn is in need of a TE. They missed out on there top guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

and OM don't give a shit he's too tall for RB all they see is 4stars. Video game recruiting continues.
    No Signature

vCash
    OM is beating us to the punch with young recruits. They hit a lot of young guys this week. Mo better get this shit rolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    OM is beating us to the punch with young recruits. They hit a lot of young guys this week. Mo better get this shit rolling.
    Like who ?? We are in good shape with a lot of 2019 guys.
    2019 is going to be a circus. So Everyone just ****ing chill out and enjoy the 2018 season and 2019 recruiting will take care of itself .
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-03-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't know how many times I have said this but if you worry about black you are worrying for nothing. He is not going to get anywhere close to qualifying

vCash
    Moorhead just offered Pierce Quick, OT out of Hewitt Trussville in Alabama. He’s rated 97 overall and already committed to Bama.

Welcome to a new day in recruiting guys. Mullen would never have offered a kid like that. Moorhead is going to be relentless I think. Not care what our situation is or how lowly people might think we are. We are going to go after top talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Moorhead just offered Pierce Quick, OT out of Hewitt Trussville in Alabama. He’s rated 97 overall and already committed to Bama.

Welcome to a new day in recruiting guys. Mullen would never have offered a kid like that. Moorhead is going to be relentless I think. Not care what our situation is or how lowly people might think we are. We are going to go after top talent.
    I agree and that's the way it should be. People just need to be patient while we are getting things together. We have 12 months to catch up- and a great season next year will do wonders for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I don't know how many times I have said this but if you worry about black you are worrying for nothing. He is not going to get anywhere close to qualifying
    True. My sister taught him in school and said he has a long way to go.
    No Signature

vCash
    I'm not concerned with Black. His recruitment looks like a UM flip set up. UM is pounding away at the 20 and 21 kids already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm not concerned with Black. His recruitment looks like a UM flip set up. UM is pounding away at the 20 and 21 kids already.
    If Matt Luke is still coaching Umiss in 2020 I will be shocked.