Page 84 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    If UMN signs Hyman and Lovett in this class, they will have indeed signed 7 DL, ranked .843 or better by 24/7. That's a lot of playing time promised to Freshmen, but their D was bad. We didn't offer all, but lessened some of the locals available. We better clean up in 2019, and the Network didn't stop except to reload. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    If UMN signs Hyman and Lovett in this class, they will have indeed signed 7 DL, ranked .843 or better by 24/7. That's a lot of playing time promised to Freshmen,
    Funny right?

Yet, our DL depth clears out in 2019 but for some reason it's all about playing in 2018. Ridiculous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Funny right?

Yet, our DL depth clears out in 2019 but for some reason it's all about playing in 2018. Ridiculous
    Yeah, they sign 7 DL with limited scholarships available, meet their needs and flip two and hurt our depth in the process. Looks pretty fishy to me. Must have redecorated the grove since they were not eligible for a bowl. I'm projecting Hyman and Lovett in the 7. I don't know if any of these have juco issues.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 01-01-2018 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    Funny right?

Well, they have to give some lame reason and they can't really say the real reason.

vCash
    I wouldn't trade any of our 15 signees for theirs, but their recruiting is far from crippled for '18. They are now at 35 on 24/7 and will move up in Feb. Thanks for nothing NCAA and welcome to the Wild, Wild West. It slowed them down from top 10 or 5 classes, but the "news of the Network's death was greatly exaggerated". We better work even harder and stay alert! Hail State!

vCash
    I wouldn't trade any of our 15 signees for theirs, but their recruiting is far from crippled for '18. They are now at 35 on 24/7 and will move up in Feb. Thanks for nothing NCAA and welcome to the Wild, Wild West. It slowed them down from top 10 or 5 classes, but the "news of the Network's death was greatly exaggerated". We better work even harder and stay alert! Hail State!
    Probably a ridiculous conspiracy but I've wondered if the COI let up on OM due to not wanting MSU to have run of the state of MS?

I wonder if they received some pressure to go just hard enough to deter OM but not hard enough to give MSU a real advantage?

vCash
    Probably a ridiculous conspiracy but I've wondered if the COI let up on OM due to not wanting MSU to have run of the state of MS?

I wonder if they received some pressure to go just hard enough to deter OM but not hard enough to give MSU a real advantage?
    Well, I'm not looking for black helicopters, but they could end up with 7 DL from MS/Al with two MSU flips in their "limited" class.

vCash
    Well, I'm not looking for black helicopters, but they could end up with 7 DL from MS/Al with two MSU flips in their "limited" class.
    Williams & Hyman weren't in the MS/AL game

vCash
    Williams & Hyman weren't in the MS/AL game
    I meant they could have 7 DL signees from the states of Ms and Al in the '18 class.

vCash
    I'm more worried about the '19 class and Ole Miss. We need DT's to come in and be ready to play in a couple of years after we lose nearly all our production. The whores are going to be dressing down for our '19 commits, and I could see a potential recruiting disaster unfolding again. We could be left out to dry. It's business as usual, and the whores are the same today as they were yesterday.

vCash
    Funny right?

That should make it even easier on us to recruit Moore (already verbally committed) and Pickering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Will Aaron Odom be an impact guy?
    I bet he's a solid player at worst. The guy put up some huge stats at Callaway and was just a 3 star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm more worried about the '19 class and Ole Miss. We need DT's to come in and be ready to play in a couple of years after we lose nearly all our production. The whores are going to be dressing down for our '19 commits, and I could see a potential recruiting disaster unfolding again. We could be left out to dry. It's business as usual, and the whores are the same today as they were yesterday.
    Remember this:

Per rumor one of the things that upset Dan after 2015 was we wanted him to make some changes to his country club. If that's true, it tells me that MSU is serious about recruiting at least from an administrative level.

vCash
    The WR from pearl decommitted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    He’s juco bound.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Juco bound.

vCash
    Do we have anyone playing in the Under Armour All American Game or Army All American Game besides Dolla Bill?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksondawg View Post
    Do we have anyone playing in the Under Armour All American Game or Army All American Game besides Dolla Bill?
    I think Heath

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Juco bound.
    Doubt he ever makes it to starkville

vCash
    Are we recruiting any other DB's heavily than Myles Mason? I've been to several of his games this year and was never impressed with his defensive skills. He missed half the year with injury, he was ineligible for parts of it for transferring his senior year, and played little defense. He looked decent at RB with being physical. However, I doubt he ever would start at MSU. Something would have to change. He's a JT Gray clone a true tweener guy.