Page 81 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Props to Ari for the call on Whop to State months ago. That was a ballsy call back then.

A grad transfer is a great idea for a corner. Which reminds me: wonder how Shaq Wiggins felt wasting his grad transfer year at Tennessee?
    I heard Whop was coming the day Key signed.
    No Signature

vCash
    SS....
    No Signature

vCash
    I know this has been mentioned by several, but haven't seen anything for it - can we get an update to the OP here? I would be interested to see what the big board might look like for the remainder of this recruiting cycle. I know we can also remove a bunch of names of folks that signed elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Love the avatar haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Love the avatar haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Speaking of Cole, now that he is signed, sealed and delivered to Cajun country can someone shed some light on why his Mom evidently would NOT want him at MSU? I don't understand why any Mother would want to send her kids several hours further away from home just so he wouldn't go to MSU. I don't need gory details just trying to understand a very odd situation of a legacy kid that from all I can tell, grew up cheering for MSU.
    Hevesy and Momma ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Hevesy and Momma ..
    Figured that was a big sticking point but after Hevesy was out of the picture it didn't make sense why she would still be pushing LSU (as it was implied). If the coaching staff was the main driver for not going to MSU and then they were all gone AND the OL position coach left LSU one would have thought we would have at least gotten the visit.

Banned
    vCash
    Figured that was a big sticking point but after Hevesy was out of the picture it didn't make sense why she would still be pushing LSU (as it was implied). If the coaching staff was the main driver for not going to MSU and then they were all gone AND the OL position coach left LSU one would have thought we would have at least gotten the visit.
    maybe Cole decided to stick with his commitment. sux for us but that' just a guess on my part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    ha..might as well
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Ok..

vCash
    Lots of Jaylon reed CBs to Memphis. If this happens, does it help us hold Lovett?

vCash
    Damn, Turnage commits to Bama. Best corner in the state as a junior.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Damn, Turnage commits to Bama. Best corner in the state as a junior.
    Bama hasn't had good luck in holding early MS kids commitments We'll see if this 1 sticks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lots of Jaylon reed CBs to Memphis. If this happens, does it help us hold Lovett?
    nah, reed was never going to Ole Miss. With Brian Baker on staff, I have no idea why we are struggling to secure Lovett. He could redshirt and compete to replace Jeff Simmons and Cory Thomas who will be leaving after next season.

vCash
    nah, reed was never going to Ole Miss. With Brian Baker on staff, I have no idea why we are struggling to secure Lovett. He could redshirt and compete to replace Jeff Simmons and Cory Thomas who will be leaving after next season.
    Could just be poor ol MSU attitude from our fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Could just be poor ol MSU attitude from our fans.
    the guys that really follow recruiting say it's going to be a battle. OM is really preaching early playing time and it worked well enough for him to postpone his signing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Bama hasn't had good luck in holding early MS kids commitments We'll see if this 1 sticks.
    Yeah I’m sure they will find a 5 star somewhere eventually and then Turnage can come on back home.

vCash
    the guys that really follow recruiting say it's going to be a battle. OM is really preaching early playing time and it worked well enough for him to postpone his signing.
    I can't imagine a DL player with no ties choosing OM over MSU. We've been putting them in the NFL for years.

vCash
    Well, if he goes to OM he will be competing with a lot of guys as well. OM just signed 4 HS DTs and 1 JUCO DT last week. Our interior DL will have plenty of openings after next year.

vCash
    Well, if he goes to OM he will be competing with a lot of guys as well. OM just signed 4 HS DTs and 1 JUCO DT last week. Our interior DL will have plenty of openings after next year.
    Yes, I would love our depth chart if I was a high school senior. Great chance to redshirt and play as a redshirt freshman.