Page 7 of 137 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    true- but we NEED to be on him now bc he's open especially with upheaval at UT. THAT kid could truly be our Harvin in Dan's offense. We haven't had a wide out with his speed yet- maybe ever. Put him with our RB's and QB's of the future- talk about dynamic!!!

vCash
    Charles Robinson looks really good, right now. He will lose that shake when he gains 20 or 30 lbs, though.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Sorry for the delay in updates to OP. I'll get it updated in the next day or so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Sorry for the delay in updates to OP. I'll get it updated in the next day or so.
    According to Steve, Kwatravious Johnson was offered by Bama and LSU. We have to keep him in the fold, but good on Hev for getting out in front on this one. If we crush the guy for every misstep then we need to recognize whenever he does something good. Again, we have to keep Johnson, but we're sitting pretty at the moment.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    According to Steve, Kwatravious Johnson was offered by Bama and LSU. We have to keep him in the fold, but good on Hev for getting out in front on this one. If we crush the guy for every misstep then we need to recognize whenever he does something good. Again, we have to keep Johnson, but we're sitting pretty at the moment.
    We'll see if he sticks to the "I'm 100% committed and won't even want to talk to anyone else" statement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    One more pro-Hev post and you'll be booted**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    We'll see if he sticks to the "I'm 100% committed and won't even want to talk to anyone else" statement.
    I doubt that sticks, but hopefully the commitment does.

On another note, this is the guy that was said to be too big and slow on here when he committed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I doubt that sticks, but hopefully the commitment does.

On another note, this is the guy that was said to be too big and slow on here when he committed.
    Yes it is. I think with the LSU and Bama offer, people will finally start to see Dolla Bill's true currency.

vCash
    KJ is committed that's the first step. And it's a big one. I wouldn't worry with this one too much.. DJ Looney being here is HUGE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    KJ is committed that's the first step. And it's a big one. I wouldn't worry with this one too much.. DJ Looney being here is HUGE.
    Great news. Lord knows we need him

vCash
    How are things looking with Cole smith?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How are things looking with Cole smith?
    It looks like he is the 2nd best OL in MS now, behind KJ (at least by offers). Correct me if I am wrong, but he doesn't hold a Bama offer, right?

Hev = GOAT evaluator **

vCash
    Do we have a real shot with Nathan Watson. I know he is committed to Auburn which will be a hard pull away. Kid seems like a legit SEC WR. Good size, hands, and speed. would be a huge pick up

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    Do we have a real shot with Nathan Watson. I know he is committed to Auburn which will be a hard pull away. Kid seems like a legit SEC WR. Good size, hands, and speed. would be a huge pick up
    We have a very good chance. He's not committed to Auburn. They were considered to be the favorite but they want him for OLB & we're recruiting him at WR where he wants to play. Unless Auburn changes their approach to recruiting him as a WR, which I doubt they will, we look to be in a good spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We have a very good chance. He's not committed to Auburn. They were considered to be the favorite but they want him for OLB & we're recruiting him at WR where he wants to play. Unless Auburn changes their approach to recruiting him as a WR, which I doubt they will, we look to be in a good spot.
    My bad, I saw the crystal ball prediction to AU and not the commitment. Thats good to know! We have talent at OLB, we could sure use a 6'3 Wide out that has top end speed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    Hopefully we can get this kid in the boat come December.

vCash
    Heath
    Whoop
    Guidry
    CJ Bolar
    Watson.
    That's a very very strong big board.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 05-10-2017 at 11:00 AM.

vCash
    Heath
    Whoop
    Guidry
    CJ Bolar
    Watson.
    That's a very very strong big board.
    might want to take an "O" out of Whoop while your at it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    might want to take an "O" out of Whoop while your at it....
    I like 2 O's .. and when someone has intel like I do it doesn't matter if it's one O or 4 O's...
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 05-10-2017 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    I like 2 O's .. and when someone has intel like I do it doesn't matter if it's one O or 4 O's...
    Wroong is wroong regardless of what yoou like and what the hell dooes intel have too doo with spelling, Mr Goold?