Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Maybe he has extraordinarily bad breath.
    Ha! You never know!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    ^^^This... and I don't think we get either one.
    Why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah I ain't believing he's coming here either. The odd thing about all this is if he's done something amiss it's not out there to be found right now.
    IYOK or Ari or whoever??? Anybody know whether we are even open to Sampson? Is he flaking out on everybody? Or is everybody backing away from him because of a serious issue?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    IYOK or Ari or whoever??? Anybody know whether we are even open to Sampson? Is he flaking out on everybody? Or is everybody backing away from him because of a serious issue?
    It really is odd how teams went for an in home and then completely walked away from him as a prospect. Paul says his listed measurables are accurate, so its not like coaches walked in his house to find out that he was 5'-10" or something. Pretty sure that he also confirmed that it wasn't grades. And it can't be that he is overrated, because we are in a desperate enough situation to where we couldn't just write him off that abruptly....plus, that is something that would be seen on tape, not in an in home visit. Only thing that I can figure is that he is just straight up asking for a pay day from the coaches.....so openly that it even scared OM off (only due to the fact that they are under the microscope right now). I can't come up with anything else that would cause teams to cut ties with him so abruptly. Either way, I am sure we will find out what the issue was after signing day.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    He's not coming here. He's a 4* AA with no P5 school willing to touch him. It's pretty self explanatory.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's not coming here. He's a 4* AA with no P5 school willing to touch him. It's pretty self explanatory.
    OM will take an alcoholic (corral) and a sex offender (Hartsfield). This kid must be a mess

ETA... without knowing anything of his situation, he is not in prison, so I hope someone gives him an opportunity
    Last edited by msstate7; 02-06-2018 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    It's been discussed multiple times on multiple message boards and people are still asking about it, so clearly it's not self explanatory. Like you said, he is a 4* AA that both OM and State abruptly cut ties with after an in home visit and neither fan base has any idea why.....there isn't so much as a rumor as to what the issue is, which is extremely unusual. So why don't you end the speculation and let everybody in on what the issue is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    It's been discussed multiple times on multiple message boards and people are still asking about it, so clearly it's not self explanatory. Like you said, he is a 4* AA that both OM and State abruptly cut ties with after an in home visit and neither fan base has any idea why.....there isn't so much as a rumor as to what the issue is, which is extremely unusual. So why don't you end the speculation and let everybody in on what the issue is?
    It could be he asked for money.

vCash
    No on Sampson guys...
    Think of him like a bad piece of *****. Never Again....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    No on Sampson guys...
    Think of him like a bad piece of *****. Never Again....
    That paints a pleasant mental picture lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He's probably crazy and unstable. Just guessing. I don't know.

I could see where something like that could come out in an in home. Probably like that guy for UMass that got shot and then tried to hurt Gerri Green and then proceeded to get into a fight with his teammates and coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post

For an out-of-state 4*AA, that shouldn't be an issue for OM.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 02-06-2018 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He's probably crazy and unstable. Just guessing. I don't know.

I could see where something like that could come out in an in home. Probably like that guy for UMass that got shot and then tried to hurt Gerri Green and then proceeded to get into a fight with his teammates and coaches.
    Maybe had diarrhea of the mouth. Or maybe he tried to come-on to every coach that crossed his path!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Why?
    No inside info. I just don't think we land either one. I am prob wrong. I sure hope I am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    It really is odd how teams went for an in home and then completely walked away from him as a prospect. Paul says his listed measurables are accurate, so its not like coaches walked in his house to find out that he was 5'-10" or something. Pretty sure that he also confirmed that it wasn't grades. And it can't be that he is overrated, because we are in a desperate enough situation to where we couldn't just write him off that abruptly....plus, that is something that would be seen on tape, not in an in home visit. Only thing that I can figure is that he is just straight up asking for a pay day from the coaches.....so openly that it even scared OM off (only due to the fact that they are under the microscope right now). I can't come up with anything else that would cause teams to cut ties with him so abruptly. Either way, I am sure we will find out what the issue was after signing day.
    Under a microscope, huh? You really think anyone gives a rat's ass in the NCAA?

vCash
    No inside info. I just don't think we land either one. I am prob wrong. I sure hope I am.
    You are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    You are
    Thank you!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    You are
    Awesome

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Lovett to State....again

vCash
    ^^^This... and I don't think we get either one.
    You suck