Patterson still juco?

vCash
    Any word on elliss? Will he make it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Patterson still juco?
    yes

vCash
    This post is not intended to mean anything negative about coach JoMo.

Pruitt is absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail for UT he may bring two borderline five Star LBs with him to UT, one is still technically committed to Bama and the other was basically committed.

vCash

Pruitt is absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail for UT he may bring two borderline five Star LBs with him to UT, one is still technically committed to Bama and the other was basically committed.
    They will be forever be compared to each other.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

He's done a solid job. TN is currently rated 20th in recruiting. Recruiting hasn't been TN problem Butch avg recruiting class last 4yrs was 11.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's done a solid job. TN is currently rated 20th in recruiting. Recruiting hasn't been TN problem Butch avg recruiting class last 4yrs was 11.
    Where does the 2 borderline 5* put them if they get?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Butch wasted Alvin Kamara.

I didn't want Pruitt, I thought he was Kirby lite. If he can pull off brining the top two LB commits that Bama had or had lined up, that will be very impressive. I didn't think he would beat out Saban for those kids. It will be interesting to find out if he is telling these kids that Saban is retiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Where does the 2 borderline 5* put them if they get?
    Probably mid teens. That is a great job in a transition class where the previous coach is basically sabotaging you with recruits. My guess they finish between 16-20, which will be solid considering the circumstances.

vCash

I didn't want Pruitt, I thought he was Kirby lite. If he can pull off brining the top two LB commits that Bama had or had lined up, that will be very impressive. I didn't think he would beat out Saban for those kids. It will be interesting to find out if he is telling these kids that Saban is retiring.
    Will it be saban?s old guard that finally takes him down? Smart and Pruitt hitting saban for recruits helps us... bama will not be #1 in recruiting for the first time in a long time.

Banned
    vCash

TN is firing up their old network.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    TN is firing up their old network.
    What old network? You think they slow downed cheating?

You think Drew Richmond and Trey Smith decided to sign with the big orange because they always dreamed of running through the giant T? Sheeeeiiiiiittttttt. Butch kicked bucky in the those two front teeth more than once on the recruiting trail. Richmond, Smith, Chandler, Bituli, and Kongbo just going off last year's recruiting list.

UT has never had a recruiting problem - IYOK is right there. I just thought they would take a hit during a transition class. They may be just fine.

vCash

You think Drew Richmond and Trey Smith decided to sign with the big orange because they always dreamed of running through the giant T? Sheeeeiiiiiittttttt. Butch kicked bucky in the those two front teeth more than once on the recruiting trail. Richmond, Smith, Chandler, Bituli, and Kongbo just going off last year's recruiting list.

UT has never had a recruiting problem - IYOK is right there. I just thought they would take a hit during a transition class. They may be just fine.
    Yeah Butch always brought in top classes, they didn't lose from a lack of talent, they lost cause he sucked as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I figure he will get the ole BAMA medical hardship and be processed....that way he can't go to another SEC school...
    What a waste of a career under Saban for Lashley. Hey, but he'll at least get a ring I guess.

Banned
    vCash

never kept up much with UT's crootin' I'm just going by my 12 years in Mempho when all kinds of rumors were flying back in the day when phat phil was headed towards a natty.

vCash

Makes it easier though when you have the preexisting relationship with those recruits from being their recruiter at Bama. Next year will be more of a true indicator on Pruitt though he was already known to be a top recruiter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Makes it easier though when you have the preexisting relationship with those recruits from being their recruiter at Bama. Next year will be more of a true indicator on Pruitt though he was already known to be a top recruiter.
    Completely agree.

Gonna have to give Pruitt a few years before we know anything.

With Alabama on his shirt, he had then opportunity to build relationships with players that he would have gotten in the door with at Tennessee.

vCash
    Will it be saban?s old guard that finally takes him down? Smart and Pruitt hitting saban for recruits helps us... bama will not be #1 in recruiting for the first time in a long time.
    Unless Saban responds by getting recruits that otherwise would have signed with us.

As hard as it is to beat Bama when Bama is recruiting lights out, it actually does help us with respect to everybody else because there are a lot of good recruits that are close to Mississippi State that don't get a Bama offer because they can recruit nationally so successfully.

vCash
    They will be forever be compared to each other.
    Compare their speeches at their introductory press conferences and you will figure out which coach you would rather have.

vCash

If he takes those two 5 stars from lil' Nikki, the over/under on next years Ala/Tn game will be quite interesting.