Page 132 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    No he wouldn't & he's said since December he wasn't announcing until signing day. Him not committing yet has 0 to do with whether he has an offer or not. He does.
    How does LSU not offer this kid? Seems crazy that us, tenn, and even bama are fighting over this kid while LSU does not even show interest. Is bama reaching here? I am not running down the kid bc I obviously very much want him... just seems no LSU offer makes smith seem like a non-typical bama recruit

vCash
    No he wouldn't & he's said since December he wasn't announcing until signing day. Him not committing yet has 0 to do with whether he has an offer or not. He does.
    You are saying he does have a firm Bama offer? He obviously has an offer from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How does LSU not offer this kid? Seems crazy that us, tenn, and even bama are fighting over this kid while LSU does not even show interest. Is bama reaching here? I am not running down the kid bc I obviously very much want him... just seems no LSU offer makes smith seem like a non-typical bama recruit
    LSU has signed the number of corners they need last year. They're holding a spot for Surtain if he wants to come.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 02-04-2018 at 02:42 PM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    You are saying he does have a firm Bama offer? He obviously has an offer from us.
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Maybe it's because LSU is looking to sign and probably should sign a 5* out of FL. Who is rated as the No. 1 prospect at CB in the country, and the 6th player overall.. They have no other CBs as targets. Maybe their recruiting is based upon needs?
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 02-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by msstate7; 02-04-2018 at 03:04 PM.

vCash
    Yes
    I thought he was #2 or #3 on their board.

vCash
    Does not look like bama will get surtain, Campbell, or griffin though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I thought he was #2 or #3 on their board.
    It wasn't a coincidence all those CB came in on 247 at the same time. Everybody found out he got a firm offer then & he committed.

vCash
    Brule is saying all the right things. We'll see if we can keep those feelings for 3 days. Lovett isn't going to Florida. Feel good about him being at MSU. Reed will be at MSU. Now we neee to sign 2 OL out of Jalan Robinson, Cameron Young, or Kameron Jones.
    That would be a solid group. Are you also counting on us signing Watson, Furdge and Patterson to go along with those you just mentioned? If so that?s a pretty good finish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    That would be a solid group. Are you also counting on us signing Watson, Furdge and Patterson to go along with those you just mentioned? If so that?s a pretty good finish
    Yes

vCash
    Yes
    Appreciate it. If we sign those that?s a solid finish. Really good class with what we signed in December

vCash
    It wasn't a coincidence all those CB came in on 247 at the same time. Everybody found out he got a firm offer then & he committed.
    So he's a silent commit? Saban is playing him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    They always orchestrate a big signing day. He will probably commit to them on signing day, especially this year when they have been outdone by a couple other programs like UGA. They need the signing day publicity.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Outside of dolla bill, our OL class looks sucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Outside of dolla bill, our OL class looks sucky.
    Oh I agree it could be better for sure. However you never know with OL. We have had multiple 2 stars become good OLs and 4 Star busts. Of course you want to get the most talented for sure. At this point though sign em and see.

Can?t miss in ?19 though. Gotta have a good OL class for sure next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We'll agree to disagree.

vCash
    Two back to back terrible OL classes will have us going 5-7 again in a couple of years. We need to hit on the 2019 croots and juco hard in the next couple of years. I would try like heck to get some transfers in also. I wonder if there is any chance we could get lashley back if he continues to sit at Bama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Two back to back terrible OL classes will have us going 5-7 again in a couple of years. We need to hit on the 2019 croots and juco hard in the next couple of years. I would try like heck to get some transfers in also. I wonder if there is any chance we could get lashley back if he continues to sit at Bama
    There’s no way in hell Bama would let him transfer here. And if you follow social media Moorhead and staff are hitting 2019 hard. We will see the fruits of his labor pan out in a solid class

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    There’s no way in hell Bama would let him transfer here. And if you follow social media Moorhead and staff are hitting 2019 hard. We will see the fruits of his labor pan out in a solid class
    If he graduates, he can transfer where he wants. With that said, he is not coming here. That is over