Page 112 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Root hawg View Post
    Maybe he googled pictures of Starkville. Or realized MSU will be back in the basement of the west now that Mullen is gone.
    Says the hawger of the root.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    And 0 difference makers. Seriously, the only kid that kind of stings is Bishop b/c I liked his speed. If we get Eddie Smith it's an upgrade.
    Brule could very well be a difference maker. I still think Saban is going to screw us out of getting Smith.

vCash
    Welcome Tyrone Sampson to the fold!

Will be our starting OC within 2 years! 5 start recruit.... 4 star composite ..

Flipped him from Nebraska
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Brule could very well be a difference maker. I still think Saban is going to screw us out of getting Smith.

Saban is definitely slow playing him, and keeping him warm for now just in case, as Smith wants that Bama offer. Saban is a coach who can do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Welcome Tyrone Sampson to the fold!

Will be our starting OC within 2 years! 5 start recruit.... 4 star composite ..

Flipped him from Nebraska
    Did he really commit? If so, well done, Moorhead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Saban is definitely slow playing him, and keeping him warm for now just in case, as Smith wants that Bama offer. Saban is a coach who can do that.
    He can also go get one if not two of the top four cb uncommitted and I think he will do that and I think we are in better shape than TN if he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    He can also go get one if not two of the top four cb uncommitted and I think he will do that and I think we are in better shape than TN if he does.

Seems to be between Bama and MSU. I agree.

vCash
    Maybe he googled pictures of Starkville. Or realized MSU will be back in the basement of the west now that Mullen is gone.
    Care to make a bet on that before you're banned?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    or Maybe he just really likes getting his ass kicked and not having to compete with anyone for a position, so he decided to go to a program that is in the SEC but has talent like it?s in the conference USA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We dropped Brule for Mason. GA dropped him. Yeah...difference maker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    So if we take another safety, it is our 3rd choice

vCash
    Hey guys. Long time reader first time poster. Had a question for those of you that are in the know or follow recruiting closer than me. See on 247 that we have offers to 2-3* OGs
    -Jake Hardage & Larry Dixion, are we still interested in these guys and if so are the still interested in us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    The way GA is recruiting this year, they are leaving some really good players out there. They are recruiting at Bama level, and Bama routinely lets NFL players walk. Just ask our piggy friend who benefited from Darius Philon a Bama cut a few years ago who ended up being All SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdogmeridian View Post
    -Jake Hardage & Larry Dixion, are we still interested in these guys and if so are the still interested in us.
    I always thought Hardage was an SEC guy and Dixon was borderline, but the bottom line is in 2018 you have 25 schollies. Gotta go get the top guys on your board and not settle. It'll get you beat

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    I always thought Hardage was an SEC guy and Dixon was borderline, but the bottom line is in 2018 you have 25 schollies. Gotta go get the top guys on your board and not settle. It'll get you beat
    Neither are SEC guys. Hardage looks like he's headed to Southeast Missouri State & Dixon has committed to Southern University.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So if we take another safety, it is our 3rd choice
    Neither of those was truly a safety. They were going to be more LB than safety. We aren't hurting there. We've got a stud safety coming in already.

vCash
    Y'all think Fabian Lovett takes the trip to Florida Friday?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Y'all think Fabian Lovett takes the trip to Florida Friday?
    I hope so

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I hope so
    Why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Why?
    Hard for Umiss to pull their bullshit when he is in Gainesville. And saying that I don’t think he makes the trip and I think we land him no matter what