Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    The point is that Mullen/Hev slow played him and didn't think he was worth going after out of the gate. Hopefully we can sell that and that our new staff immediately believed in him and kept his offer.

We will see though. Can't say I'm optimistic because apparently he likes Hev

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Pearl WR
    Who wont be here for another 2 years at leasst

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I don't agree with your statement. Still like to have him b/c we need some bodies.
    Bottom line on the OL misses, we can't have any misses on the roster. Guys like Moon, Phillips, Suggs, Parker and Champion need to become serviceable OL, because at least one will be a penciled in starter headed into spring, and we will need good backups. Next year we will be fine, but after graduation we will have the following players go through spring ball:

Stewart Reese
    Darryl Williams
    Greg Eiland
    Dareuan Parker
    Michael Story
    Harrison Moon
    Tommy Champion
    Tyre Phillips
    Dollar Bill

Next year is critical - we will need to sign at least 5 HS OL and probably 2 JUCO's for depth. I still expect us to sign at least one more HS OL, maybe 2 even if they are developmental guys, we really just need the bodies. I expect that to be our biggest priority next recruiting cycle.

vCash
    Moon transferred to UT Chat

Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Bottom line on the OL misses, we can't have any misses on the roster. Guys like Moon, Phillips, Suggs, Parker and Champion need to become serviceable OL, because at least one will be a penciled in starter headed into spring, and we will need good backups. Next year we will be fine, but after graduation we will have the following players go through spring ball:

Stewart Reese
    Darryl Williams
    Greg Eiland
    Dareuan Parker
    Michael Story
    Harrison Moon
    Tommy Champion
    Tyre Phillips
    Dollar Bill

Next year is critical - we will need to sign at least 5 HS OL and probably 2 JUCO's for depth. I still expect us to sign at least one more HS OL, maybe 2 even if they are developmental guys, we really just need the bodies. I expect that to be our biggest priority next recruiting cycle.

vCash
    I’m sure Spirit will be reporting Lovett won’t be visiting here this weekend..
    hey douche bags .. Wanna bet .???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The point is that Mullen/Hev slow played him and didn't think he was worth going after out of the gate. Hopefully we can sell that and that our new staff immediately believed in him and kept his offer.

We will see though. Can't say I'm optimistic because apparently he likes Hev
    "Apparently he likes Hev"? If he does, he will be the first OL that I've heard of that does. We lost a lot of good prospective OL because of that guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    "Apparently he likes Hev"? If he does, he will be the first OL that I've heard of that does. We lost a lot of good prospective OL because of that guy.
    Bleich liked him. Joey Trapp probably liked him.

vCash
    He's impressed with all the OL Hev has in the NFL.*

vCash
    Hevesy is a lot cooler when you don't have any other offers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Moon transferred to UT Chat
    I forgot that. Just used roster from MSU website, so yeah, we need some of these guys to pan out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Bleich liked him. Joey Trapp probably liked him.
    Yeah, Joey Trapp-how could I forget him. Hev had to go all the way to California to grab him out of a JC. Very valuable addition to our OL.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah, Joey Trapp-how could I forget him. Hev had to go all the way to California to grab him out of a JC. Very valuable addition to our OL.
    you forgot the ***. lol ... I won't miss Hev, 17 him.

Banned
    vCash
    Who is the Crawford kid that committed... whoever he is seems to be really close to Eddie smith. So that's good news.

vCash
    Don’t you just Lov-et when when Football recruits troll douche bags. What’s going to be the spin Spirit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thank you! Murphy and Mayden should both be 4 stars, but 100% without a doubt Marcus should be. I don't understand why he's not.
    Mayden gets his 4th star on 24/7 composite.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Don’t you just Lov-et when when Football recruits troll douche bags. What’s going to be the spin Spirit?
    If we end up with Lovett I'm gonna be really impressed with this staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Awesome! What site is holding Murphy back? Everyone says he should be a 4 star too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Awesome! What site is holding Murphy back? Everyone says he should be a 4 star too.
    He is borderline 5.. it’s absurd. People will see soon enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Who is the Crawford kid that committed... whoever he is seems to be really close to Eddie smith. So that's good news.
    Garrett Crawford... 2-3 star DE. Might be a package deal to secure Smith. Eddie Smith was at Garrett's house when MSU coaches visited yesterday.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-26-2018 at 06:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Thanks for sharing that! Well deserved! Kid is legit 4 Star! Now Marcus deserves his. Being completely honest Murphy should be our highest rated recruit. I don?t get it! Who did he piss off? Glad these kids are starting to get some more recognition!